• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Fire Red!

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Inspired by Blaziken, I have decided to make my own Let's Play. It's my first one, so I'd like C+C.

Chapter 1: The adventure begins!

lp1-1.png

Ooh, shooting star. I wish tha-

lp2-1.png

WHERE'S MY SHOOTING STAR?!?!?!? HEY ASSHOLE, YOUR BLOCKING THE SCREEN!

lp3-1.png

Awesome! Go Gengar!

lp4-1.png

NOO! Gengar, defend yourself!

lp5-1.png

WAT. Who won?!?!!? But hey, badass inferno screen slightly makes up for it.

lp6-1.png

Blah blah bl- OMFG THAT PIKACHU ISH SHOOOO KYOOOT.

lp7-1.png

Can't say the same about you, bitch.

lp8-1.png

Why thank you!

lp9-1.png

Named after a tree. How original.

lp10-1.png

They also say that to Elm, to Birch, to Rowan, to Juniper...

lp11-1.png

WTF where did that Nidoran F come from? Maybe it came from... HOLY SHIT OAK YOU DISGUSTING PERV.

lp12.png

No shit.

lp13-1.png

You sound like my girlfriend.

lp14-1.png

I always choose boy. Always. But the name! Let us name this chap. I have a superstition that I will always triumph when I name characters after myself. But since this is an LP, start suggesting names!

One of these:

ERIDAN

TAVROS

SOLLUX

KARKAT

GAMZEE

EQUIUS

Sorry for the wait. The computer with the LP stuff was being repaired. HERE WE GO!!

LAST TIME: We meet an escaped Alzheimer's patient!

lp16.png

Oh, yes.I'm going for a sitcom based run. So yeah. GEORGE LOPEZ FTW.

lp17.png

OH GAWD IS TEH ASSHOLE TAKE COVER. Sooo, starting an asshole count. Currently at 1.5

lp18.png

And I kicked his sorry ass. Asses have a lot to do with this guy, you'll see soon. ;)

lp19.png

See? This is what I mean. This 'professor' is Alzheimic. And those names? Fugheddaboud them! I have a much, much better name...

lp20.png

AWW YEAHH!!!! This leads to lots of fun coincidenties later on.

lp21.png

Old man forgets even more stuff. And then he claims that is the boy's name. Yeah what a role model. No wonder his grandson is a bully.

*do do do do do and shrinkage*

lp22.png

GODDAMIT PIKCAHU KO THE FUCKING PUFFBALL- Yeah George is addicted. When he decided to move he went to the computer and took out some medicine. George if you are contacting Conrad Murray I swear you won't play Smash Bros for a year. Changed the text speed to fast. We all know why. Also, a bed count. Beds. They seem to be worth gold. Heck, they could be gold. They don't mention it anywhere.

lp23.png

Oh and here we have our mamá going deep. And she got all that watching TV? Yikes.

I'll have to cut it short, guys. Around 10:40 over here.

Counts:
Asshole Count: Gary+Oak=1.5
Bed Count: G.Lopez's bed=1

Next time: We choose a starter! (sitcom theme ends with starter I promise)

LAST TIME: We meet an asshole our rival!

lp24-1.png

And we are in Pallet Town, the Town of Many Colors. After barging, ahem, entering houses and talking to the locals, I conclude that the only people not delusional are Mama Lopez, Daisy, and me. To the lab!

lp25-1.png

WhatisthisIdon'teven- What the hell is he doing here? Oh right, he is the grandson of el paciente de Alzheimer's. Speaking of which, where is he?

lp26-1.png

Who the- YOU AREN'T MY MOTHER.

lp27-1.png

*cracks knuckles* I have to fists, don't I?

lp28-1.png

Where is he taking me? OAK YOU DISGUSTING PERV. GET AWAY FROM ME.

lp29-1.png

How can you be fed up if you're THE one and only ASS? Also, Oak forgets that he invited THE ASS.

Aaand we choose our starter!

lp32-1.png

Meh.

lp33-1.png

No.

lp34-1.png

:D

lp37-1.png

:DDD

lp38-1.png

Asshole. I'm leaving!

lp40-1.png

Fuck off.

lp41-1.png

Believe it, sistah!

lp42-1.png

Hrm.

lp43-1.png

I'm gonna tell Jenny, you drug dealers.

lp45.png

And we are in La Ciudad del Verde!

lp46.png

Remember kids, always do what high old men say!

lp47.png

And so my errand boy career begins. FUUUUUUUUU-

NEXT TIME: We catch a Pokemon!

Asshole Count: Old man+Poke Mart Clerk=3.5
Bed Count: 1

So, what should my team be?

Teehee, I like this so far. :3 Especially the kick-ass names. (Sheldon YESH)
The team should consist of... Caterpieeeeeeeee! And name them FRED!!

Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, Caterpie....not many choices...unless you count Spearow and Nidoran west of Viridian.....

Anyway, Pidgey, Nidoran (Any gender), Caterpie, and Mankey (You find that more west of Viridian)

Back
Top Bottom