• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Club Club

Corbette

Royale with Cheese
Talk about your favourite varieties of clubs here. I am personally preferential to the nightstick myself:

04262010-nightstick.jpg

It makes for an excellent single handed weapon and can be used for a variety of occasions. Excellent for subduing, beating, and incapacitating, without the risk of lethal injury.There is a reason police tend to use it.

Golf clubs are also a hot topic right now:

31p7J4zL1mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My favourite golf club is the chipper. Thanks to its higher loft it can easily lift the ball, which can be used for more than just getting out of a sand trap. True mastery of the chipper can lead to a great versatility at golf.

One of the most unappreciated clubs:

club-suit.jpg

It always seemed to me like the clubs is the most unappreciated of all suits. I mean, spades is the highest suit in several card games, hearts are always used for things like the Queen of Hearts, diamonds are always the throw-in term in movies and things for the suit of a card, but clubs are never mentioned. They're so unassuming, in fact, that the 3 of clubs is typically used as the duplicated card for "pick a card" type tricks you find in magic kits.

This club is not for discussing dance clubs.

Yes. A strip club for penguins. All very dirty and illicit and whatnot, but I'd just love to discuss it with someone...

I like the ones with penguins, of course. Tuxedo penguins, for the true classy chap inside in my head.

Back
Top Bottom