• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia II (sign-ups CLOSED)

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Welcome again those of you who were in the first one. As before, post a pokemon color. (Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow) I will assign you a random pokemon of that color, and create a role around it. This time you will be using specific moves for your roles, so I can't make last minute Lopunny healers and Zoroark inspectors. If you were in the first one, you must choose a different color.

Looking for about 15 people again, unless you guys think there should be more.

More rules upon game beginning.

Last edited:
Re: Colorized Pokemafia II (sign-ups OPEN)

Totally should be a Lopunny healer again

Green!

I do not think I was purple. So I will be purple this time!

...And Pink if I can't be purple.

Eh, sure.

Blue!

Better not give me vanilla this time.

Last edited:

Changing to Green.

|^ |_| |& [- |_ >-

|~ () |&

+ |-| [-

$ @ |< [-

() |~

|3 [- | |\| (_,

|_| |\| |& [- @ [) @ |3 |_ 3 ,

| ' [)

|_ | |< [-

+ ()

( |-| @ |\| (_, [-

^^ >-

( () |_ () |&

+ ()

|3 |_ @ ( |< .

(Due to the fact I'm using Roar Of Time Style, my color!change is invisible to me.)

((I really do want to change it to black.))

(((Sorry for this being annoying.)))

Back
Top Bottom