• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokemon Rock Bands

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
Yeah, it's back! This time, I've actually come up with names other than Band A and Band B.

The Glowing Axels and the Venomous Lightning were two of the biggest bands in the Pokemon world. They had sold over 5 million albums each and had cult-like followings. However, they had a rivalry going on between them.

Registration form:

Name:
Pokemon species: (fully evolved, no legendaries)
Personality:
Instrument: (Guitar/Drums/Bass/Vocals)
Genres: (up to 3; must be some sort of rock/metal)
Musical influences: (up to 5)
Theme song: (optional)
Band:

Okay, so mine is:

Name: Damien
Pokemon species: Scizor
Personality: Normally calm, but when angry, it can get ugly...
Instrument: Guitar
Genres: Heavy metal, hard rock, thrash metal
Musical influences: Metallica, Judas Priest, Slayer, Led Zeppelin
Theme song: You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
Band: Venomous Lightning

Last edited:
Name: Hakan
Pokemon species: Plusle
Personality: A very laid-back and nonserious person, though he seems to take playing music seriously enough. He tends to just tell others to relax, and is never confrontational.
Instrument: drums
Genres: psychedelic rock, indie rock, pop rock
Musical Influences: Jefferson Airplane, The Delgados, The Beatles, Electric Light Orchestra, Beach Boys
Theme Song: White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
Band: Venomous Lightning

hay I remember this. *joinfish*

Name: Mercury Stardust
Pokemon species: Lopunny
Personality: Mercury is shy off-stage, but lets his inner self out during performances. He dislikes conflict, and will go to great lengths to avoid it. He loves to play video games, almost never seen without his specially-made rainbow Nintendo DS. He can sometimes be heard singing to himself.
Instrument: Vocals
Genres: Classic Rock, Goth Rock, J-Rock
Musical influences: Queen, Alice Cooper, Evanescence, Within Temptation, L'Arc~en~Ciel
Theme song: READY STEADY GO - L'Arc~en~Ciel
Band: Glowing Axels

You're all in. Ambipom, you must fill out the form to join.

Okay, so here's what we've got so far:

Axels:
Guitar:
Bass:
Drums:
Vocals: FMC

Lightning:
Guitar: RG
Bass:
Drums: link008
Vocals:

Name: Sasha
Pokemon species: Weavile
Personality: She's very laid-back, but gets angry easily, and then you better keep away from her.
Instrument: Vocals
Genres: Metal, rock, hard rock
Musical influences: none
Theme song: none
Band: Lightning

You're in! Only four spots to go!

Axels:
Guitar:
Bass:
Drums:

Lightning:
Bass:
Vocals: WUE

Name: Kanoko
Pokemon species: Flareon
Personality: She's calm, sassy, and quiet, but she can get angry very easily, when she gets angry, she'll start using Flamethrower everywhere, so don't make her angry.
Instrument: Guitar
Genres: J-Rock, hip rock, punk rock.
Musical influences: None.
Theme song: None.
Band: Axels

Name: Zero
Pokemon species: Pachirisu
Personality: Very up-beat and energetic. Zero is hard to get angry or sad because of her constant happiness. Though she is in a rock band, she enjoys country music as well. She tends to be clumsy.
Instrument: Bass
Genres: Classic Rock, Rock, Southern Rock
Musical influences: None
Theme song: I Break Things - Erika Jo (It's a country song; look in her personality)
Band: Axels

Last edited:
Name: Ming (Moonstruck) Ryuu
Pokemon species: Lucario
Personality: She is more of the serious one in her gruop, but loves a good joke. She relates more to guys than anything, thus why she's such a tomboy at heart.
Instrument: Drums
Genres: Country Rock, rock, ...most music to tell the truth ((Just not screamer..can never understand that))
Musical influences: P!NK (Mostly) NickleBack, Desitny Child...hmmm....
Theme song: Witchy Woman ~ ...I have no clue....
Band: Glowing Axels

Name: Eric
Pokemon species: Ambipom
Personality: Laid back.
Instrument: Bass
Genres: Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock... yeah
Musical influences: None
Theme song: None
Band: VL

Okay! So, the line-ups are as follows:

Axels:
Guitar: HN
Bass: Blaziking
Drums: moon-panther

Lightning:
Bass: Ambipom
Vocals: WUE

By the way, could all Venomous Lightning members post all their RP actions in italics? We're not with the Axels location-wise right now.

I'll start.

Damien banged out the solo for You've Got Another Thing Comin' on his guitar. The Venomous Lightning were about to go on tour, and Damien wisely chose a song he knew and liked for them to cover - in fact, the chances were that he could play this solo blindfolded. He said to Hakan, "Hey dude, when do we start going on our tour?"

Hakan was in the middle of replaying Jefferson Airplane songs in his head when he realized he had been asked a question. "Hmmm... I dunno, man... I think it was like, next Thursday or something. You got what all we're going to play lined out?"

Zero was playing air guitar to her favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd CD, Second Helping. She looked around her to make sure that no one was seeing her, then she continued to jam out on her "guitar".

"Yup!" Kanoko said in an odd way, she always did that when she gets replied by a sing-songy voice.

"Shitshit. No, go left you-" Mercury hissed, gnawing on the stylus he held in his teeth. He was glued to his DS, mashing buttons violently, music blaring in the headphones over his floppy ears.

he rolled over, now on his back in the middle of the floor, his fluffy legs up in the air and spread slightly.

"Damn."

The game beeped.

Back
Top Bottom