• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Moves that are the wrong type

Mmm. And I think Defog needs to be Normal. And Megahorn should too.

And Megahorn should too.

Th reason why it is bug is because it was Heracross'(I was just about to put Megalon here :sweatdrop:) signature move. And what use is a signature move that is not your type?

But why is whirlwind normal? And growth? I can think of two types to fit them. They are flying and grass, respectivly.

edit: I just noticed Smokescreen is normal. Why isn't it Poison, or at the very least Fire?

Th reason why it is bug is because it was Heracross'(I was just about to put Megalon here :sweatdrop:) signature move. And what use is a signature move that is not your type?

I knew that, but there are other Pokémon that learn it that aren't even remotely buglike.

Still, horns are associated with bugs by default.

Moves that don't inflict damage don't need a type.
Hmm, I'd say Mega Punch/Kick. The only Pokemon that learns those naturally are the respective Hitmons. So why not Fighting?

Moves that don't inflict damage don't need a type.
Hmm, I'd say Mega Punch/Kick. The only Pokemon that learns those naturally are the respective Hitmons. So why not Fighting?

Moves that don't inflict damage still need a type because then some types can be immune to them.

Mew, Regigigas, and Kangaskhan learn Mega Punch naturally, though Mega Kick, yes only Hitmonlee learns it.

Razor Wind indeed does need a re-typing.

Tri Attack should be a ??? type, varying between Electric, Ice, and Fire, making it much more difficult to see what type will be used.

Hm, you got a point, Mudkip.

Why is Morning Sun Normal? And Recover? And Moonlight? Morning Sun should be Grass, Recover Psychic, and Moonlight Dark. What about Recycle and Refresh? Psychic, too(?), because they don't seem normal at all. They are otherworldly, in my opinion. Splash should be Water-typed.

In addition to what everyone else is saying, Focus Energy seems like it should be a fighting type instead of normal. I can't understand why Wish is a normal type attack instead of psychic and why Perish Song isn't dark either.

Splash should be Water-typed.

Actually, it's perfectly logical for it to be normal-type. The Japanese name for it can either mean 'splash' or 'hop', more commonly the latter, which is why Hoppip and some others can learn it. So it's not really 'splashing' as such, it's just sort of jumping about randomly.

Withdraw.
I understand that it was Squirtle's move to begin with, but plenty of non-water types learn it now. For example, starting off with a Turtwig with a Normal move and a Water type move? Uh?

Should be normal, not water.

Back
Top Bottom