• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Worthless - Useful Pokemon?

This is to ask you if you have ever trained a normally useless / extremely weak Pokemon and made it become a super useful Pokemon?

I've done it a few times; the big one was training a Farfetch'd to Lv. 100 and teaching it Swords Dance and False Swipe. :D He rocked.

I have only trained one pokemon to level 100...>.>;;;

But I did use surskit in a team once, in replacement of my starter (a mudkip) to add some difficulty to the game, and it ended up to be really great. *nodnod*

XD Just remembered:

Pinser (not sure if it is generally worthless, but meh). It pwned a Ponyta... And I was purposely trying to lose! XD

I've tried to use Beedrill in my old FireRed team, and...that did not end well....>.>;;

Well, you know what? You can all take your beedrill and go pollinate a flower somewhere.

*sulks in corner*

Probably Zubat. *beat the crap out of Gardenia with it in D/P*

Are you guys just talking about raising them by ev training, or normally?

Well, I have a level 1 Rattata that can take out level 100 pokemon. :D
For pokemon I've actually raised, I have a mildly strong level 52(i think) Ratacate that knows flame wheel. To tell the truth, I have never raised a pokemon to level 100 outside of Red(thanks missingno.!), but I almost did in Gold version. That is, before it was stolen and erased. I got it back, but there was no more level 92 Feraligatr. Just a little Totodile. ;_;

I remember having a Delibird on Silver and beating my friend and killing Clair's last Dragonair
but died at the Kingra because he wasn't that overleved.

And then he killed all of Will, Koga's Crobat and Airados, Bruno's Onix, Agatha's Vileplume and Gengar(My Psychic type was out of KO'd). Lance killed him with Flail(GYARADOS D:). But I revived him and he took out two Dragonite. :D

Back
Top Bottom