• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stick Figure Pictures

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Hi! I'm Superbird, and in my spare time at school I draw crappy pictures of lots and lots of tiny stick figures doing lots and lots of stupid and funny things. But because I think some people might like them, I've decided to post them here. See if, for each one, you can list absolutely everything that's going on. Oh, and I'll only update with one picture at a time. Sparodically, whenever I feel like I have time.

Now before the actual pictures start, it's a good idea to get acquainted with the many, many varieties of stick figures who will be appearing in the comic. More varieties of stick figures will appear each comic, so this space will be updated every update.
regularstickfigure.png
Regular Stick Figure: This guy will appear in nearly every comic. Because he's not special in any way, he is usually the victim in any given situation.
zombieujo.png
Zombie: The standard undead things. They have made a pact with the devils in their past. They normally appear in groups, running toward whoever their target is. Their arms will always appear as in the picture, no matter what their position. (I love these ones!)
zksmember.png
ZKS: Zombie Kill Squad. Their sole purpose in life is to kill zombies. And they do it in the most badass ways possible. Though I once thought they were trained by the ninjas, apparently it's the other way around. In the earlier comics they appear as normal stick figures—you can tell they're the ZKS because they will always be standing next to a large device labelled "ZKS". Or "BFG", and I'll let you figure that acronym out yourself.
ninjaqo.png
Ninja: Arguably the most badass of the originals, these guys operate by clinging to walls, ceilings, and the exclamation marks above surprised stick peoples' heads. Yes, they can break the fourth wall like that. They're often seen using shuriken and katanas, but occasionally they revert to some less ninja-like methods in times of need.
angeli.png
Angel: God's messengers from heaven. I am a little sparodic when writing these guys, so they may or may not have a halo. However, they're always recognizable by their white robes and feathery wings. They are able to use White Magic, and do so quite frequently to create shields.

Now, panels all connect to each other in some way. Each consecutive panel connects to the other in at least one direction, so here are the thumbnails for each image.

Finally, if you don't want to scroll down all of that, I have also compiled an easy list of the comics.
1: The Big City
2: Suburbs Invasion​

Updates will come eventually, so...tell me what you think!

I love doodles like this! My guy friends created one like it, but the people are round :3 but I really like these. My only comment is that the picture is very biiiig.

OMG SUPERBIRD YOU ARE NOW MY HERO

This means I'm not the only one who does this :D

And it means it's technically a form of art, due to being in Other Creativity :D

I'm so happpyyyyyy <3 And sleep depriveddddd <3

But seriously, I love your ninjas. I tend to draw a lot of giant spiky balls swinging from chains and crashed into cracking buildings, and stick figures flying around with capes and superpowers and such. Or stick people smashing things in a mechasuit thing :3

Hi! I'm Superbird, and in my spare time at school I draw crappy pictures of lots and lots of tiny stick figures doing lots and lots of stupid and funny things.

Hey yeah, I do that too! I'm working on one a lot like these!

And so, as far as these types of things go, rock on Superbird. May your school-time boredom bear much more fruit.

Back
Top Bottom