• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm off to Paris!

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
Finally, my dream of visiting the frogs is coming true! I'm going to visit Paris today - in fact, I'm leaving the house in approximately 40 minutes - and I'll be gone for a week.

So if anyone wonders what happened to me, that's what.

...Joy to the world!

Damn it, Music Dragon.

I wouldn't be nearly as jealous if you were an American visiting European countries, but you're a European visiting European countries. You get to live around such vibrant history. >:(

Bitterness aside, congrats. =D

I don't think I've ever been so jealous of anybody in my entire life. Have fun!

Go eat a snail.

Music Dragon coming at you from an internet café in Paris! But their keyboards are totally messed up. They dont use QWERTY and I have no idea where the apostrophe is... This sucks.

I guess Ill just lurk until I figure out how to type properly.

Back
Top Bottom