• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Like a Boss Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Ok, so this game is where one person says and action, then the other person says like a boss and says an action, and so on.

EX;
P1; Running
P2; Like a Boss, Jumping
P3; Like a Boss, Dying
P4; Like a Boss!

So start, and when enough people have posted, i'll say a random phrase and then you start over.

Wading in a Pool

I think we should be able to do "Like a (insert type of person here)"

Kay, you can put boss, or a person, but not inanimate objects.

Like a Puppy!

RANDOM PHRASE TIME!

Guy applying for a job: I'd like a job

Applicator: Hmm...it says here you like "wading in a pool like a boss, being first to post like a boss, what's the point of this like a boss". In the date, you put "i have no idea like a boss". In the why you should become manager, you put "procrasinating like a boss, eating a cupcake like an everglider, and gliding on the wind like a puppy, X3"

Guy applying: yeah?

Applicator: APROOVED! (stamps aproved)

Start again!

Dying

Forum Games Rules said:
All games should have entertainment value. That means that any games where

- the post a poster makes does not necessarily have any relation to what was posted before it or at least the person who posted before it AND the post that a poster makes does not have direct entertainment value for later posters (e.g. a game where you post your favorite color)

is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom