• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~ The Time Paradox (Sign Ups Open)

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
It all happened so fast.....a normal day at the Guild......nothing was wrong.....until she messed up.

Aura, Aqua, and the whole Guild of Unova were going to Sinnoh to visit the Guild of Sinnoh. It was all a normal routine....until Aura found out her special talent.

She could open a hole into the past.....and Dusknoir wants to use it for evil. Ever hear the saying 'If you kill a butterfly in the past, it can drasticlly alter the present' ? This is exactlly like that.

With the help of Dialga holding open the hole, Aura, Aqua, Dementia, and others travel to the past to stop Dusknoir. However, not even the famous Dialga can keep the portal open for long.

So...sign up! You can either make your own character or pick one of the few picked ones;

Aura(TAKEN);Celebi Very brave, but doesnt realized she's weaker than she thinks. She's Aqua's best friend.

Aqua(TAKEN);Mew Calm, a little shy, but pretty strong. She's Aura's best friend.

Dementia(TAKEN);Gardevoir Calm, wise, (being a little older than Aura and Aqua) and strong. Still has feelings for Dusknoir even though he's evil. She goes on adventure's with Aura and Aqua.

Dusknoir;Dusknoir Impatient, Fierce, and evil. He wants to get rid of Aura so Aqua and Dementia will never team up with her so Dusknoir can destroy the world.

Snivy;Snivy She is somewhat smug and likes to fight.

Oshawott;Oshawott Impatient. He is somewhat lazy and likes to point out the obvious.

Tepig;Tepig Doesnt like to fight. He knows many things, and is usually relaxed.

Swanna;Swanna Guildmaster of the Guild of Unova. Need I say more?

Wigglytuff;Wigglytuff Guldmaster of the Guild of Sinnoh.

Bidoof;Bidoof New member of the Guild of Sinnoh. He likes to rush into fights.

If you want, you can also make your own character.

Name:
Guild:(Sinnoh guild or Unova guild? More people need to be in the Sinnoh guild. If you pick sinnoh guild, you cannot pick a unova pokemon)
Pokemon:

Special Power(optional):

Biography(optional):

Personality:(PO is allowed)

Relationships(optional):(Is you charachter close to another character? Sibling, courtship, family?)

You can have as much as 3 charachters. Sign up!

Oh, and i NEED for Aqua, Dementia, and Dusknoir to be taken, AT LEAST!

Members;

DarkAura; Aura, Artemis, Jake
Spunky the raichu; Spunky, Silver
Mystic; Myst, Syndrie, Dementia
Scohui the Slowbro; Scohui
Dark Koala; Crystal, Dar, Aqua

Last edited:
My second character;

Name: Artemis
Guild:Guild of Unova
Pokemon:Litwick

Special Power(optional): The flame on the top of her head can solidify into anything, be it a key, or a pencil.

Personality:Active, brave, but a little weak.

uhh....isnt..anyone else gonna join?

Here's my third character;

Name: Jake
Guild:Guild of Sinnoh
Pokemon: Seel

Special Power(optional): Can swim MUCH faster than a Linoone running!

Personality: Has alot of swag, always relaxing.

People, please join! D'=

Can i sign up? I'm not familiar with role-playing and i'll probabaly mess up, but i'm willing to try.
My characther:
Name: spunky.
Guild: sinnoh.
pokemon:raichu.
Special power Has the abilty to sense other pokemon's aura, and use aura sphere.
Personality:Tough, with a resilent heart. Always wants to do the righ thing, but is a bit of a smart alec at times, especially under pressure. Can't swim, and isn't very good at making friends.

accepted! finally someone wants to join! =D

And if you mess up on this, its no big deal since your new at RPs. =D

BTW, you can have 2 more pokemon if you'd like.

I just edited my other post while you were posting, so if you would to be so kind into reading the post?

also, can someone not pick Aqua for a while? I wanna see if the person who created aqua would be able to come on here. if she cant, then pick Aqua if you'd like, but not now.

I dont know, i want it to last unlike my other RPs that couldnt even strart, so i'm looking for like 7-10 player. maybe more.

Kay. I know a couple of people who may be interested. I will definitely have to suggest this to them.

My second character:
name:silver.
guild:sinnoh.
pokemon:poliwhirl.
personality: Boring as a tree stump and absent minded, but romantic. Usually calm, but would kill if that was what spunky wanted. In his spare time draws, but always seems to lose his pencil.
relationship: Dating spunky.

Last edited:
ooh
I SHALL TRY THIS

Name: Myst
Guild: Sinnoh guild
Pokemon: Umbreon
Special Power(optional): can dissolve into mist and sneak around.
Biography: N/A
Personality: Seems spaced out all the time,but is really just thinking. A little cyinical. A realist. Usually bubbly.

Relationships: none yet.

I want to join!

Name:Scohui
Guild:Sinnoh
Pokemon:Slowpoke
Special Power:Burning Curse. (Does the same as curse, only with 2x attack\defence and burns at touch.) (Only activated when very angry)
Personality:Is smart and battles well, but very very lazy.
Relationships:None

Last edited:
I mean wht does the Burning Curse do? All you said was that it was activted when angry. But what does the power do? does it make fire? does it make your character large?

Back
Top Bottom