• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbows and Swordfights

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
STILL HAVING TOO MUCH FUN WITH THE CAPSLOCK!

So anyway, you know the drill. I take requests but will turn them down if I can't do them, crits are welcome as long as they ain't too harsh, and I may also use said thread to portray my mood if something's particularly awesome and I happen to feel like updating. That is, if I ain't posted a Laughing Cupoard or CC thread about it.

This thread contains the following:
Axe-murderers
Big-ass swords
Dragons
Mpreg
Irritated men in fairy costumes
Romance
Pokemon Trainers
Drunk people
And may or may not contain traces of Caramelldansen. Dannichu influenced me into this I swear.

I also do banners somewhat, like these:
2 (huuuuge, will try to size down)
(yes I know they're different sizes I'm still getting used to Photoshop and image sizing ><)

Feel free to request one, using the form below:

Character: (must be an image, feel free to say whether or not you want me to go over it in PS so it'll look more finished. I will also put in more than one if you want)
Background:
Text:

...Enjoy.

Last edited:
Re: ART THREAD: THE REMIX

"Cupoard"
Mwahahahaha.
Aaaaanyways.
I love your art and all that yes you know.
But the one that stands out is the caramelldansen.
Oh, yes, traces will appear.
*throws smoke ball and runs off*

Aww, I lovelovelove the Caramelldansen one! It looks wonderful~

I also still think that dragon one is the best thing ever.

CARAMELLDANSEN~~

I swear I have an unhealthy fascination with those things and that song. But it's wonderful not only because it's the Caramelldansen, but because your shading on it is lovely. I knew shading a bit would make your stuff look all that much better. :3

The sword one.....
Link: *Shudders*
He's never quite recovered from that.. moving on, have you ever tried drawing Midna? =D I'm obsessed about her. To the point of insanity. o.O

Mmm, no I haven't. But I shall certainly try. Once my parents finally install the scanner on our new computer upstairs like I been nagging them to do for the past week and a half. If not for that there woulda been an update by now. Plus I need colored pencils. :/

But I'll try. ^^

Why don't you just hook it up yourself? Or install it? So, what kind of stuff did you draw?

Well. You'll just have to wait and see, my dear Flareth. Because I got the colored pencils and I intend on badgering Mom into finding the disk for the scanner so I can install it and get the new stuff up.

So I'm just gonna spam-update with some older stuff:
Such as girls with weapons

This one that I have no caption for

A bridal gown

Glompage

Aaaand some flying.

You've probably seen this stuff before, but I need SOMETHING to update with in my downtime.

But coming up:
-Drawing of Midna for Eevee
-GAY PEOPLE ONOZ (not really onoz but still it IS gay people)
-Moar big-ass swords
-Proof that Zora's been reading too much manga

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

The chalk pastel pictures look really great; I can't use pastels at all. The blood on the first one looks especially good.

My favourite one here is the Demon Girls one, because the poses are all great, and wings are impressive and the details, like the horns, are really nice.
That said, I like the background of the sword one very much. You should definetly thingk about giving more of your pictures backgrounds :3

CARAMELLDANSEN~~
zorastuffs are okay, several are good. You have some recurring characters! who are they?

CARAMELLDANSEN~~
zorastuffs are okay, several are good. You have some recurring characters! who are they?
Well the three you really need to know are:
The redhead, who shares a name with me.
The guy with wings, Rhythm
And the black-haired girl in the tanktop, Opal. The axe-murderer, basically, but she isn't really an axe-murderer. These are just the three that'll more than likely appear most often, so if you want to know all of the ones I draw, you should PM me so we don't end up making this a really really long post.

The chalk pastel pictures look really great; I can't use pastels at all. The blood on the first one looks especially good.

My favourite one here is the Demon Girls one, because the poses are all great, and wings are impressive and the details, like the horns, are really nice.
That said, I like the background of the sword one very much. You should definetly thingk about giving more of your pictures backgrounds :3
God the poses were so hard to get right so I'm glad you like it. :D
Pastels are fun though, and they blend easier than colored pencils.
Actually, Danni, I HAVE been thinking about giving more of them backgrounds.

*runs off to continue work on Strangy's request*

IT LIIIIIIIIIIIVES

Demon Ninetales thing. Some of you might know her as Sheila of the RSP. Not meant to look that humanoid and I screwed up on the sky ><

Much rawr. It has finally been colored.

Welp. This... really isn't that good, if you ask me. It was a request over PM from Flareth.

Now for Strangy's request, I'm trying to do it in a bit of a more realistic style (my own is too much of a risk to take) but I can't seem to get them to look like them very much. It's progressing along slowly though - That's why it took me so long to update.

Now for Strangy's request, I'm trying to do it in a bit of a more realistic style (my own is too much of a risk to take) but I can't seem to get them to look like them very much. It's progressing along slowly though - That's why it took me so long to update.
\:D/ excited plz

Re: Fifty-Eight: Luckiest Number Ever

I like your dragon, Pokemon Trainer, and irritated man in a fairy costume.

And the thread title.

SpongeBob said:
Patrick: "So! Where's your liscense?"
SpongeBob: "I don't have it Patrick."
Patrick: "Why? Are they gonna send it to you in the mail?"
SpongeBob: "No Patrick. I didn't get a liscense. I guess fifty-eight wasn't my lucky number after all."
Patrick: "No way! Fifty-eight is, like, the luckiest number ever!"

shadow_lugia: Yes. That episode happened to be on in the next room and I needed a new title.

Strangy: Still only about halfway finished with it. It's a bit hard trying to find good reference on how to draw humans realistically on the internet and not being able to print it makes it even worse. ><
It's getting there though.

So new stuff if you didn't see it on my dA already:
Welp. I don't think she expected that. :I

Remember when I said this thread would contain traces of Caramelldansen? Well HERE IT IS 8]

AND HERE IT IS AGAIN GOOD LORD I'M ON A ROLL

All works this time are on my dA because Imageshack is being a poo today. >>

Caramelldansens make me so happy :DDD

I still envy your pastel skills; the Ninetales looks especially good~

Back
Top Bottom