• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Awards [Voting/Discussion]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Ok, so this is sort of the trial run with this.

Categories

Best Mafia Player

Mai
Legendaryseeker99
Metallica Fanboy​

Best Game Master

Metallica Fanboy
Negrek
Kratos Aurion
Coloursfall​

Best FakeClaim

Alien Claiming Seer - Coloursfall
Mafia claiming useless spy-Light Yagami​

Most Improved Player

I liek Squirtles
Hawke

Best New Player
(Join date from May 1st- present)

DarkAura
Windswept Questant
Light Yagami

Best New Game Master
(Join date from May 1st )

DarkAura
Windragon

Best Mafia Win

Macbeth Mafia - GM Minnow
Improbable Role Mafia - GM Windragon
TIE

Best Alien Win

Ice Cream Mafia - GM Mai
My Little Pony: FIM Mafia - GM HighMoon
Super Random Mafia - GM Wargle​

Best Lover Win

Most Shocking Win

Cruel Mode Mafia - GM Twilight Sparkle
Tochwood Mafia: Season of Angels - GM Hawke

Best Mafia Series

Very Very Small Mafia - GMs DarkAura and RK-9
1|2|3|4|5

AniChoice Mafia - GM Glace
1|2

Doctor Who Mafia - GM Hawke
1|2|3

Best Mafia Game

Colorized Pokemafia - GM Chief Zackrai
TV Tropes Mafia - GM Butterfree
Metronome Pokemafia - GM Metallica Fanboy
Super Random Mafia - GM Wargle​

Most Helpful Player

Hiikaru
Mai

Most Original Theme

TV Tropes Mafia - GM Butterfree
Backwards Mafia - GM Negrek
Improbable Role Mafia - GM Windragon​

Most Creative Game Master

Negrek
Metallica Fanboy
Hawke​

Nominations begin now until October 21st, then voting will begin. Voting ends November 7th. Categories can be suggested until October 14th.​

You may nominate yourselves for any category. You will be able to vote once in each category once voting begins. Limit one nomination per category.​

Anthing to add would be appreciated.​

PLEASE PM VOTES TO ME!

(( ALSO! With you nominations please supply a link to the game you're referencing.))

VOTING OVER CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

Last edited:
Re: Mafia Awards

I'd like to nominate myself!

As best new player and best new GM (caused i joined on may 16, X3)

can we nominate ourselves?

..Are these the official categories? I suggested a couple more in the idea center probably as you were typing this.

I seem to have missed a bit.

EDIT: hm, well, I guess it depends on what exactly "Best Mafia Game" is and who it would be going to. If it's meant to be about the game setup itself, then it's covered. If it's about how the game played out, they're distinct enough to be made separate.

Last edited:

Thing is when I think 'theme' I think like the Homestuck mafias or Super Smash Bros. Which I'm not sure qualifies as a category... This is hard to explain, hopefully someone out there will be able to explain... heh.

(sorry a lot going on in my brain right now)

Many of the mafias' themes are just like a show or video game or what have you, but a good number have themes that are purely for their gimmick/ innovation (designer mafia, reverse mafia, colorized pokemafia). Still others have themes that go for special aesthetic of a mafia situation (Grand Carnival, Werewolf, maybe even Macbeth mafia).

Worst Liar?

I want to get something okay D:

What would the qualifications for Most Notorious Player be? I know what the word means of course, but I'm not entirely sure what that would translate into...

Also I can has regonition for Veryt Very Small Mafia TOO?

I would consider it players known for lying, fakeclaiming, other evil evil things.....

VVSM- Fixed

RK-9: You can nominate yourself and others you know.

(i posted me and RK-9 should get recognition for the VVSM in the mafia idea center, look!)

Although it's sort of absorbed well enough with Most Notorious Player, I still like the idea of Best Lie/Fakeclaim. I'm going to be extremely embarrassed if it's there by the time I post.

Back
Top Bottom