• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Dubbing Project

Coroxn

An extremely equivalent exchange.
Before anything else, it should be noted that Skyman is the leader and creator of this project. All questions should be sent to him.

The main goal of this project is to basically dub all the conversations between Homestuck characters. Anyone interested would take up a few characters (though the hope is that we will have enough people involved to seclude it to one character per person) and record the lines, and who will then attempt to make it coherent with the magic of editing. By the end, we will have fully spoken versions of every conversation in the comic. These will be uploaded to Youtube, or some other audio-hosting site, upon completion; if the Youtube option is selected, we will probably have clips of pictures of the character to accompany them speaking and suchforth.

All volunteers welcome. Please pick a character who's voice you would like to do, who is not on the list below.

The List So Far:
Skyman:John, Gamzee.
Coroxn:Eridan, Karkat,
Person:Jade
Vroooom:Vriska
Shinatoa:Terezi
Coloursfall:Nepeta
*Aradia is currently reserved by Skyman, pending evaluation of his best feminine-esq voice, although he will do her voice regardless if nobody else does it.

Last edited:
I would just like to say that Jade is also taken off the table now. She has been reserved by another friend of mine.

... Call me dorky but I would actually do this. (God knows I've /been/ doing it for my roommate all year...)

eta: vriska then! ehehehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom