• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [D2]

Re: Username Mafia [N1]

ok i'll just end this phase
The sun rises over TCoD.
Someone notices a foul stench coming from the square.
There,they find a squirrl named Squirrel,dead.
The poor thing looked like it was stabbed.
It was holding a medicinal herb in it's paws.
The townspeople bury it.
Squirrel is dead. She was innocent.
Oh,and 24 hours for discussion

Last edited:

well this is less difficult if roles are made obvious on death... gives mafia an edge too.

Anyway, this should be interesting. Anyone got any leads? I only know one person, besides myself and the deceased, for sure isn't mafia, or at least don, so I'm not much help yet.

I'm curious as to what some of the nicknames out here would lead to in terms of roles.

I'd try a bit of agressive roleclaim pushing, but that's kind of risky.

so...any leads? Abstain, unless we get some leads.

I'm curious as to what some of the nicknames out here would lead to in terms of roles.

I'd try a bit of agressive roleclaim pushing, but that's kind of risky.

Mystic figured my role pretty well, despite her not seeing A:TLA. Although I'm sort of perplexed by Squirrel's role. I'm pretty even about mass roleclaiming; pretty sure that works best as a last resort when we can't lynch with anything else. :V

Last edited:

wait, she figured your role pretty role? You mean well, right?

I agree with Mai's roleclaiming opinion. Yes, we should only use it as a last resort. However, it isnt very bright for everyone to roleclaim at day 1 when day ones are where people mostly abstain, unless an inspector inspected a mafia, or someone has large info. So unless we get info (very unlikely), it's just idiotic to lynch day 1.

wait, she figured your role pretty role? You mean well, right?

I agree with Mai's roleclaiming opinion. Yes, we should only use it as a last resort. However, it isnt very bright for everyone to roleclaim at day 1 when day ones are where people mostly abstain, unless an inspector inspected a mafia, or someone has large info. So unless we get info (very unlikely), it's just idiotic to lynch day 1.
Abstinence is often tantamount to overcaution. Remember that the lynch is the town's best defense against the mafia.

Of course, without any information at hand (besides Squirrel's death; is there anybody who would definitely go with offing Squirrel on N0 in spite of the fact that there's definitely some more powerful sounding nicknames around here?), there's not much to lynch over, but, it shouldn't be made to last long. Unless the mafia's also not using their killing power, of course.

And I wasn't suggesting a mass claim, guys, doing that on day one would be absurd. The idea would be forcing claims out of people with suspicious nicknames. But, again, it's probably not worth it yet.

k
Extending for 12 hours. If you don't vote by then, I will randylynch one of you.
GO

Mai, then, as the character is a villain. And I don't want to be randylynched.

While that does make sense, it would be absurd for Mystic to give a really obvious role to someone who's username is evil. That beats the point of the game. While yes, the roles are based off of usernames, Mystic probably wouldnt do anything so obvious as that.

You do know we can abstain, ole-schooler, dont you?

This makes me slightly suspicious of him, but for now, i'll Abstain

Also, you do know that she betrayed Azula and had a heel face turn later in the series, right? Abstain.

gah I hate the inactivity

The townspeople decide not to lynch.

You used your only abstain.
No one was killed.
24 hours for night actions

Re: Username Mafia [N2]

The townspeople wake up to find Effercon, seemingly dead, and bleeding purple stuff.
Beside him lies a megaphone and a stamp.
Upon closer inspection, the megaphone has been modified to make it much louder.
The people quickly clean his body away...
Effercon is dead. He was Innocent.
24 hours for discussion~

Back
Top Bottom