• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The CoD Word War - NaNoWriMo 2011

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Welcome to the word war! For anyone ignorant, this is basically a competition between teams to see which team can write the most words for NaNoWriMo! Right now, the teams are supposed to be more or less even, with 4 teams and 4 people per team. If you are reading this and are not a part of the word war but want to be, just post a link to your NaNoWriMo profile before it's too late. Here's the current roster (note that the teams are random):

Team Red (89,534)
menthelapin,harlequinsoulforce,midnight-moon,cirrus,elliekat.png

Team Green (93,517)
littlestream,linoonecakes,surskitty,stormecho.png

Team Blue (110,940)
phantomx0990,totodile,feiminn,superbird,the-omskivar.png

Team Yellow (82,103)
vplj,windragonortex,antipathiczora,qyuarkrien,kiroshen.png

Scaled totals:
Red Team total words: 71627
Green Team total words: 93517
Blue Team total words: 110940
Yellow Team total words: 82103

[Last Updated: 11/19 @ 9:36 PM (GMT-4+1)]

Last edited:
__ __
.O O
<
____ <<< I know just what to do....

WAVE ALL THE FLAGS!

Well I'm rooting for everyone, =P

Before I looked in the thread, I had no idea if it was The Cave of Dragonflies or Call of Duty :P

Anyways, GO BLUE TEAM YEAH!!!!!!!!

I think this is the motivation I needed :o Now I srsly have to write oh man I won't let you down, VPLJ, Zora and Sandstone-Shadow >:[

Can I not be on a team? I don't want to be on a team, it makes me feel obligated and it'll probably just stress me out.

*wonders why everyone is cheering for Blue Team.... but guesses that works*

GO TEAM BLUE! I promise I won't lose this year... I was really close last time!

Sure, Zhorken. I got confused since you did post your profile in the thread. Menthelapin, you are now on the red team in Zhorken's place.

What mistake did I make, surskitty?

'surskitty' was capitalised and I figured it was petty enough to not post about.

Woo, yellow team. Two days, guys... then, it's time to write n' roll.

Ahaha write n' roll, like rock n' roll. Ahaha I laugh at my own jokes that probably aren't that funny...

Back
Top Bottom