• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Boulevard of Broken Dreams [Sign-ups Closed]

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
You're one of a few friends who live on Lakewood Boulevard, who have known each other their whole lives. Then one day, you all start having either the best dreams or the worst nightmares. Soon, they start to come to life, and messing with reality.

Now here are the rules:
1. You may have up to three characters, and up to two Mary-Sues.
2. In addition to rule 1, if you have two Mary-Sues, they have to interact with eachother alot (or boyfriend/girlfriend, or family)
3. Since this is about dreams, you may base your character's dreams off of your own dreams.
4. All the characters are pokemon.

Heres the character template:

Name: (obvious)
Pokemon: (What pokemon your character is)
Personality: (yet another obvious)
Mary-Sue: (Just type yes if it is a Mary-Sue and no if its not)
Special Traits (Does your character have any special traits that set it apart from others of its kind? This includes looks and powers)
Relationships: (boyfriend/girlfriend or family)

I am sorry that I dont have any preset characters. I'll post my pokemon in another post.

Players:
Dark Koala: Dar, Ruby, Stevie
DarkAura: Kiara, Aura
Spunky the Raichu: Ritchie
Ulqi-Chan: Masqueradu
Mad MOIA: Lucidia
Luxcario: Maxmilian, Sparky, Candy
Mystic: Ally

Last edited:
Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams [Sign-ups Open]

Name: Kiara Smith
Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Cheery all the time. Brave, and is basiclly anyone's friend.
Mary-Sue: No
Special Traits: Has the power to morph into any animal or Pokemon, and can even disguise herself as human. (so freaking animorphs right now, XD)
Relationships: None

First one:

Name: Dar
Pokemon: Absol
Personalty: Not very athletic but smart. Is also very kindhearted.
Mary-Sue: Meh
Special Trait: Dark World: Dar can teleport all allies and enemies to the Dark World, healing all allies by half.
Relationships: Is currently with Ruby.

Last edited:

Changed it into an espeon that can morph into animals and pokemon. And, while humans are animals, can disguise herself as human

Okay accepted! =D

I'll post my second and third character later.

Name: Ritchie (I may change it if I think of something better)
Pokemon: Clefairy

Personalty:Lonely, has a high emotional barrier built around herself, especially humans, because when she was young she was in a mysterious accident.
Eventually learns to trust others when fighting off nightmares together.
Mary-Sue: Kind of....
Special Trait: Human like reddish brown eyes that turn a soft blue during calm moments.
Also, she always has a sucker in her mouth.
Relationships: None

Last edited:

Name: Masqeradu (They can call him Masqua or Masquer)

Pokemon: Chandelure Chandelure.

Personality: Timid, usually hiding behind his friends. However, he is schizophrenic, so when the dreams begin to appear, he dismisses it as that. Also is skeptical of the idea that their dreams came to life. Therefore, he won't believe it til it's as solid as stone. In conclusion, he's shy and arrogant of his opinions.

Mary-sue: Really don't prefer it, thanks.

Special Trait: The actual specialty is his ability to make three-dimentional shadows with his flames of other people. He can use these shadows to fool others.

Relationships: N/A

Well, there you go. :3

Last edited:

May as well. And while I'm at it, I'll use a traditional character I've had for a while.

Name: Lucidia
Pokemon: Houndour
Personality: Lucidia can be a little bit cruel sometimes, although usually she's relatively quiet. She prefers to keep to herself and doesn't like talking to others much (although she will do so if invited - she just tends not to start conversations). Though she is proficient at fighting, she prefers not to.
Mary-Sue: No thanks.
Special Traits: She has blue eyes and is irregularly strong for a Houndour, although she has flaws to balance this out.
Relationships: She may have come across a particularly attractive Typhlosion at some point. *wink* Perhaps I can make this my other character.

As stated in the Idea Center, I might be putting some of my own dreams into here.

Also, can I have two characters that interact with each other at least a little bit if they're not Mary-Sues?

Last edited:

Okay, you are all accepted =D

My second character:
Name: Ruby
Pokemon: Togekiss
Personality: Carefree, willing to help people, but very shy.
Mary-Sue: Meh.
Special Trait: Insread of having red and blue markings on her chest, she just has red.
Relationships: Is Dar's girlfriend, and has an annoying younger stepbrother.

Third:
Name: Stevie
Pokemon: Darumaka
Personality: Very nosy, clingy, and downright annoying.
Mary-Sue: No, he wont be mentioned much.
Special Traits: None.
Relationships: Is Ruby's younger srepbrother.

Okay, I think I might start it soon. This grew faster than I expected X3

Derp

His name is Masqueradu. Masqua is a shortened version...But I'd prefer you put Masqueradu instead. :3

Derp

His name is Masqueradu. Masqua is a shortened version...But I'd prefer you put Masqueradu instead. :3

Im sorry but I just cant spell that. Oh and I'll probably start the thread tomorrow. Im currently in a hotel room with no computer, and im typing this from my DSi.

Oh lol.

Sorry about that, then.
It quite hard to type a bunch on a DSi, after all, so I'll cut you some slack.

Its okay. Later today i'll retype it from my Wii. Most of the time im online is from my Wii XD

Name: Maximilian
Pokemon: riolu
Personality: Brave. Prefers to train alone rather than be with others.
Mary-Sue: No.
Special Traits: A special psychic energy attack that tires him out if he uses it too much.
Relationships: A family of Riolu/Lucario back home, and his girlfriend, a Quilava.

accepted, but are you going to make the Quilava one of you characters too?

i'll make a second one;

Name: Aura Skylandar
Pokemon: Celebi
Personality: Calm, wise. Hates to battle, but is ironiclly strong.
Special Traits: Can become invisible, and can control other Pokemon. Has a blue mark on the top of her head shaped like a flame.

Last edited:

accepted, but are you going to make the Quilava one of you characters too?

No. Anyway, a second.
Name: Sparky
Pokemon: blitzle
Personality: Cheerful, strong for a Blitzle.
Special Traits: 1 foot taller than most normal Blitzle. Can use Volt Tackle.

I accept LC's, but DarkAura, I dont want to use major legendaries, but I accept smaller ones (ex: Victini, Zorua, Jitachi, etc.).

Third one, please?

Name: Candy
Pokemon: jirachi
Personality: Always happy. Likes tricking people.
Special Traits: It glows in different colours depending on its mood. When it glows multicoloured, something mysterious happens.

Back
Top Bottom