• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Character Materialization Shop (Among other things)

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
Do you maybe have an RP character you'd like to see, rather than just describe? Or maybe you want to see how your NaNoWriMo character is transfered to a sketchbook? Or do you just have a random character currently not involved in anything that you want drawn for no reason whatsoever? You, my friend, are (kinda') in luck!

Please note:

I only have a few rules, so try and acknowledge them, please.

1. Be nice. I doubt there'll be much of an issue with this. Most people on this forum are nice, so, yeah. I know maybe one person I kinda' got mad at this one time.
2. Be patient. Please. I am such a procrastinator and rarely have excuses, but bear with me. Not like it's worth the wait, but, hey. You came to me.
3. Be respective of the number of requests already taken. Only up to five at a time. Because otherwise I just get demoralized and never finish. I'm sure there are witnesses to this. -_-;
4. NEW RULE, do not request more than two characters at a time. I don't care. Two people and six characters. That's a lot to do. No.

Also, not really a rule, but a guideline of sorts, BE DESCRIPTIVE. If your character is described poorly, I'll wing it. Tell me the clothes you want. And personality. Tell me the personality. It makes poses possible. No personality, you get a black and white boring picture with a dull stance. So don't tell you're playing out your character's personality.

You can post your character form from the RP you're in, or, if the character isn't in an RP, and is instead a WriMo character, or some other thing like that, use this form:

Name: derp
Appearance: Be descriptive. That doesn't mean long.
Personality: DESCRIPTIVE. Again, that doesn't mean long. Could just be, "A ridiculously annoying little brat," or, "very much unhappy most of the time." Depth is a lot more fun, though. Helps me think up cool poses.
Other: If you already want a specific pose , or maybe a background, or text, put it here.

As of now, I will also make avatars and banners. Only one avvy/banner per request. Why suddenly offer this? Because Avatars and Banners are small and easy. HERE'S THE THING, though, I will not draw an unoriginal character for these. Unoriginal meaning, I won't be making you a Vegeta Banner or drawing Edward Elric for you or whatever. Yeah, that sucks, but believe me, it would never get done. I would end up obsessing over every detail, so, there.

I'm also not that exceptional at drawing Pokemon, or really anything that isn't human, so if your Sneasel doesn't look as good as the punk on the streets I drew for you, I apologize. Sucks to be you if you request Pokemon from me, I guess.

Requests (Limit of 5):

-Username, Character
- Lirris: Zero and Stimpz
- Muchkin: Kolyma
- Ulqi-Chan: Herself (But not really, I guess)
- Phantom: Revan/Fic Cover
-ShinyUmbreonX3: Peter Whitewater

Unknown:

NA

Last edited:
Re: The Character Materialization Shop

<THIS THREAD>
^^^^^^^^^^
Is an excellent idea!

Thank you so much just for even posting this!

It'd be very much appreciated if you drew Beauty, who's in Tides Under Siege. Feel free to freeform it; the physical description is pretty sparse but just think like a gorebyss/huntail mix.

I'll try my best! Hopefully, I can get it done by sunday, but if not, for sure by next friday. Thanks!

:D

Name: Tess
Appearance: Human form, please!
Personality: Pinkie Pie. That is all.
Other: Something hyper and "Pinkie Pie".

THANK JOO!

I'll get to it, then. Working on Celest, and might even be able to get Alex Kurohari done tonight! I haven't started Alex yet, though. A lot of elements in that one. And FyreSkai, for future reference so you don't do more than necessary, you don't need to fill out a form unless there's no RP form to link. ;D

Name: Kiara
Appearance: A Shiny squirtle morph is all
Personality: Brave, but not too strong. Is able to be a leader and is 20% cooler
Other: Herp Derp.

Again, I'll just say that if you have a link to the form, you don't need to fill one out here. ._.;

I'll stick it on the list. REQUESTS CLOSED.

EDIT: There's no way I can get Alex and my homework both done tonight. Sorry. In the meantime, have a sketchie of Celest. I know you can't see much of her, and I'll do it again if you like, but I like the pose. Very much Celest, in my opinion. (You might need to zoom out for it to look its best. 50% should work.) Requests will remain closed for the time being, until I can get a foothold on Alex.

Last edited:

Alright, Alex Kurohari is in the works, finishing inking, needs to be colored, but it IS coming along. I'm not ignoring you good people, believe me, you're my #1 source of stress. The good kind of stress that makes me do what I told you I would. I also have two requests coming from The Place Where You Request Stuff. It is very strange, and I may pull myself from that list.

Anywhos, I'm opening up that fifth slot to whoever takes it. If it goes the way a couple of people predict this thread to work, it'll be open for all of about half an hour. Or I'll luck out and have time to finish a request or two.

On a semi-related note, I'd like to say this much: I do not enjoy drawing Pokemon very much. They are pre-established characters with a standard that I have to meet when drawing them. Same reason I don't ever want to draw Vegeta, or L, or Optimus Prime. So if your request has a bunch of different Pokemon, I will rage at it just a little on a daily basis, and I'll take it very slowly. That is my excuse for the Alex Kurohari picture. Now, I've gotta' get back to working on that. So, one free request spot.

(If I do pull myself from the other thread, I'll turn this thread's request count up to ten. What do you guys think?)

I think you have a spot available, so I'm requesting while I can.^^
Name: Chien
Appearance: She's tall and lean, with pale skin. She has strawberry blonde hair that goes to her chin. She wears a white t-shirt with horizontal blue stripes and puffy short sleeves, dark denim shorts, white sandals, and a blue silk choker with this charm on it.
Personality: Clever and a bit arrogant. She's a loner.
Other: I'd like her either sitting on a Lugia or standing next to one with her hand on it.

Blarg. For as long as this took me, I should have something to rival the freaking Mona Lisa. But I don't. :/

So here's the thingy Lirris Requested. Meet Alex.
A little upset with the pokemon in general, the lucario particularly, and the stupid purple weasel. Hid the weasel on purpose because it was just a nightmare for me, and I don't know why. Maybe because I don't know jack about the new(ish) generation.

For Holly Day, I want you all to meet Tess.
She looks a little stiff, and her head is kinda' big, but I'm happy with the result.

For Sweetie Belle, meet Kiara.
Felt like drawing her after her encounter with the wilderness. Hope that's alright, if not, photoshop can fix it.

So I hope you're all satisfied with that. Mai tells me that Beauty is apparently no longer needed, so... yeah, I owe Mai a drawing now, I guess. Jinxelite hasn't been active in a while, so I'll stick that request somewhere until I can get word on if that's still wanted. With that, requests are open to anyone who feels like it. Hopefully there won't be such a long wait. Thank you guys for not getting super pissed at my procrastination.

... I'm a greedy little monster. ._.

So, right to the point, I'm picturing this... picture... of Connor and Celest. It can be whatever you want, really, I don't have any special requests for it. (Kind of got lazy and spared you a link to both of them, because I'm pretty sure you know them fairly well if you don't, though, expect some toast in your ear tomorrow. >:3)

Figured you'd be here before long. I'll try it out, see what happens.

Oooooh, I got one. Annie, pretty please... drunk, too. Drunken Annie. Yes.

And pretty please a... Sketch. :3

Could you perhaps do the five from GHaBS?

I could try those, yeah. Lirris, you just have to go and request a portrait again, don't you? Naw, I'm kidding, I'll do it. :D

Thanks, I think we all will appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom