• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Littlestream

The reflection of the moon
A girl walks slowly over the town boundaries. Not a moment too soon, it seems, because a forcefield shimmers over the border right afterward. She nods at it, then walks over to the forest, where two women, a man, and some boys are standing, and they all walk away, with the same, slow pace.

Everyone should have recieved their role PMs.

48 Hours for night actions.

If anyone has any questions or comments about their roles (or thinks I forgot something), don't hesitate to ask! Depending on the question, I may give you a cryptic non-answer, but it's still better to ask!

Last edited:
Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Day One)

The girl sits on a tree, frowning distinctly. It has begun.

-***-​

You all wake and head into town to go to work or whatever you people do. But then some of you notice something in the town square that makes your hearts skip a beat. As a large group forms around the fountain, everyone who passes joins in to see what's up. After a while there are fourteen people there, and they all agree that they have to do something, based on what they've found.

The body of Mawile is what they found in the fountain. While there are many wounds everywhere on his body, still seeping an eerie, blue-gray blood that dribbled into the fountain and flowed down onto the ground, it is obvious to you that he was killed instantly when he was sliced in half. There is a large gash in his forehead as well, which would have been flowing down to cloud his eyes... if they weren't lying next to him, staring up at you in an extremely disgusting and creepy way. A quick search of his person reveals him to have been carrying a slip of paper with the words, "find out what it is written in a scrawling handwriting. Apparently he was one of the good guys.

Oh dear.

Mawile is dead. He was innocent.

72 hours, give or take, for day discussion and lynching.

(Sorry for the delay! My internet connection hates me, and I was just about to post this when said connection randomly disappeared. But you all sent in night actions! I got all the night actions. All of them. I'm proud. But I'll be going on a little school trip for a few days, so you've got a bit more time than I would have given you otherwise.)

Oh dear.

Okay, any leads? And ideas who would target Mawile? And any role speculation? I don't have much to go on right now, but maybe if we get the ball rolling...

Hmm... It's not like we really can have (m)any leads after the first night. No abstains, though, so we have to figure out something to do.

It is based on avatars, so we might be able to get some hints there? It does seem like some people have changed their avatars since signing up though... this is going to be interesting...

I had my role for Derpy Hooves since the GM said she already had something planned for it. (But Snorunts are awesome! D=)

EVERYONE
TELL US THE AVATAR THAT YOUR ROLE IS BASED ON
or something

[I am Dark Irena. Littlestream messed my role up a bit,though.]

I haven't had a different avatar since I've been active. :/

donotlookatdiagram could be a Vig I guess...I mean, that's the only known role I can think of for someone with no avatar. :/

Littlestream said that avatar-lacking players would get a randomised role.

Or, you know, townie. I don't really see what else that could be :V

Claiming at the point seems pretty unhelpful, though; it narrows down targets for the mafia too well for my tastes. :( By which I mean us innocents don't really get anything out of it at all, while the mafia gets to skip killing off you to focus on all the potential power roles.

Back
Top Bottom