• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evil GM Mafia

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Yep, my version of Bastard Mafia. This time I am going to mess with your heads. All roles will be... somewhat common. Just things will be screwed... So before I go and be all mean and whatnot, here are some things.

Roles will be randomized, of course.
AT LEAST 15 players please.
No out of thread communication.
Do not quote role PM's
NO ABSTAINS. YEP NONE, ZIP, ZERO! HA
NO EDITING/DELETING POSTS ONCE YOU'VE MADE THEM >:]

So be prepared for varying sanities, random mafia actions.

Now I get to control your brains, goodbye!

I don't know that. You're the one who should know, considering you're the one joining and all.

......What? Little confused here........

Setting that aside, umm, so yeah, Bastard Mafia, whoo......=\

It's ok windyragon, you can make one after this finishes 'cause it seems we all love bastard mafias.

Bastard Mafias are fun. OK, so I need a few more players. I have CHAOS setup so we will be ready when I have enough people.

Back
Top Bottom