• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hunger Games Mafia [SIGN-UPS CLOSED]

Mai

Banned
So yeah! Self explanitory; I'd rather not explain the mechanic but it may or may not affect all the roles. Flavor text will probably be lengthy because I really need to do more NaNo-ing, but who knows. The rules are:

1. Out of thread communication is allowed when you're alive, but when you're dead you're dead so no talking in any way.
2. You can only abstain three times, not like you're going to have time to use them all.
3. Nine players only. I could cut some roles, but obviously I'd prefer not to.
4. Flavor text, whether it is lengthy or not, is never guaranteed to be indicative of what happened during the night. See rule five.
5. This is for the Capitol, and for their entertainment only. You can try your best to survive, but if you do not give the audience a show you'll die.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:
Okay! The roles are randomized, minimal flavor text written and roles will be going out soon. I do have one last-minute rule addition, though:

All out-of-thread communication has to have some way of getting back to me (whether it be through private messages with me as a recipient or a whatever I don't care) or it won't count!

How will it not count? That's for everyone to figure out!

Back
Top Bottom