• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evil GM Mafia [Day 24]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFULS!

REMEMBER THE RULES!
  1. No out of thread communication.
  2. Do not quote role PMs.
  3. NO ABSTAINS.
  4. No editing or deleting posts.
  5. Inactivity sucks. You need to post each day phase or die, don't send in night actions? YOU DIE.
48 hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: Evil GM Mafia [Day 1]

Also, since there are no abstains, lynching will be randomized if you people don't lynch.

Can we discuss role PMs as long as we don't quote them?

So apparently we start with the daytime. Meaning there is absolutely no chance anyone but the mafia know who is innocent. I'd vote to lynch Phantom, but we did sign up for this. Tell y'all what, if you can't find a better person to lynch, go ahead and get me, as my role is completely useless and will only provide confusions for the town.

Apparently it is daytime... oh great, apparently I'm Captain Obvious now. Anyway, this leaves us with even less of an idea who to lynch than night zero usually does. Great. I'm basically saying stuff everyone knows, though. I got nothing.

As clueless as we all are, the fairest thing might be to let the GM randomly kill one of us. It's either that, or we make our own random decision.

My role was something i fucking couldn't find out. So i vote we lynch Butterfree Phantom, because she confuses the fuck out of me.

*rolls eyes* Why........the fuck........would i lynch a player.....when there was no night phase? You obviously do not get humor. Since we cant abstain, we should just randy lynch.

Did anyone get a role name in their PM? I was just told 'you can do X'. There wasn't a name or anything, which makes me suspect there may be something up with that.

In any case, I suggest early inactive lynching since I assume everyone who's posted already does not want to die unless they're alien..?

Did anyone get a role name in their PM? I was just told 'you can do X'. There wasn't a name or anything, which makes me suspect there may be something up with that.

In any case, I suggest early inactive lynching since I assume everyone who's posted already does not want to die unless they're alien..?

Well you know the mafia don't want to die either, right :V It's pretty rare in mafia for people to want to die, but it can happen (by lynching of course an alien/jester, by nightkills maybe bomb or bulletproof)!

I only had a name. Which sucks because I've never heard of my role :(

I never got a name! It just told me that something wasnt the best answer. But what? >=U

Well you know the mafia don't want to die either, right :V

Yeah of course; I mean that the people who've posted are paying attention to the game and so have value. ..This point will end up moot when the two, three people who haven't posted yet do, though.

So the role PMs are all different! ..This is interesting, yet completely useless information.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
(Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties