• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*hyperventilates*

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
After over a year...

After over a month of being stuck at Volkner...

I BEAT THE POKEMON LEAGUE!

True, I did borrow my sister's Mewtwo and Arceus that she demanded I take, but still. :D

I DID IT!!!

Argh Diamond's credits are insanely loooooooooooong.

A month huh? Did you train your pokes? What level were they?
Anyways, happy beating-the-elite-four day :D

My Pokemon were pathetic and the only one that had a chance at beating Aaron was my Staraptor who is ridiculously overleveled and my main killer-thing.

Now all of the Pokemon that I had in my party other than uber Mewtwo and Deorum aka uber Arceus that her friend hacked an item onto the game for are at least level 40. D:

And I now haz a Roserade. POKESONA!

Woah...
It really took that long? Congrats, and all that.
You know, he's secretly very confused at how bad you did.
Shut up. I said what I said, and now I am outta here! *fades to black*

Thanks.

What the heck Azelf you're on extremely low HP and you're poisoned and you STILL won't get caught? God, I hate you.

Goodie! You made it! My team is going to be so hard to train because half of them are weak. I have a Lumineon, Pachirisu, Grotle, and Chatot. Not that great.

One of my constant team members is a Pachirisu. :D

Azeeeeeeeeeelf let me catch yoooooooooooooou.

I give up.

Joy for you! I managed to beat Pearl a while ago through insane amounts of hyper potions and revives and I've had it for more than a year. But the delay is probably because I was distracted by Diamond and other games.

Thanks.

What the heck Azelf you're on extremely low HP and you're poisoned and you STILL won't get caught? God, I hate you.
Meh. I have problems with Mesprit. It has 1 HP, and it is asleep. I use a Wobbuffet with Arena Trap so that it can't escape, and I use timer balls about 20 rounds after I met it... AND IT STILL WON'T GET CAUGHT!

*dies*

Without Bakuphoon to stop me I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

*Wakes up as ghost*

Gawd I hate you.

Meh, back to on-topic. Train your team, please :D

Azelf and Uxie are now mine thanks to Julie's friend using her game as an Action Replay tester. (She gave me Master Balls. :D)

So now I will master teh PokeRadar. :D

I will, but first...UNDERGROUNDY TIEM!

Azelf and Uxie are now mine thanks to Julie's friend using her game as an Action Replay tester. (She gave me Master Balls. :D)

So now I will master teh PokeRadar. :D

I will, but first...UNDERGROUNDY TIEM!

D: But using Master Balls takes all the fun out of it!

...Of course, it also reduces the swearing by about 90%...

But when I tried to catch it, it repeatedly almost died. Argh.

Stupid Ditto materialize.

I got turtwig with a master ball via GTS not long time ago, so then I had 2 masterballs and 2 roaming legendaries to catch.
I wont use the masterballs to catch them (Cresselia, Mesprit), it ruins the fun :/

I beat the game in one month excacly(well,i lied,a month and a day XP)then got lazy,picked it up a again and one year lafter the last time,beat the E4 again

Congrats. You've probably worked really hard. I beat the game in about a month and I was thrilled. It reminded me of the first time I beat the E4 ever.

*reminisces*

This was only the second game in which I beat the E4. First being Gold.

KIRLIA/RALTS PLEASE COME INTO BEING.

Thankies. ^^

Okay, found guide, got Max Repels, what-the-heck-Sunyshore-why-don't-you-have-Nest-Balls, am almost ready to chain more. ^^

Congrats!

I actually beat the Elite four and Cynthia the first time I battled them with relative ease. It's because I rushed with my Torterra (rushing is when you use only one Pokemon in every battle so they level up much higher than the current gym leader/elite four's Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom