• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Full Metal Mafia

Mr. Moon

You can't eat me! I'm Herbert Moooooon!
The Ishvals and Homonculi are quiet. All is quiet and all is calm, state patrols wander the city. They find nothing. Yet. We'll see what day brings.

Night one has begun.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

NO ROLECLAIMING FOR ANYONE.
1 abstain throughout the game.
Good luck.

Day comes, and the patrols find nothing. Well, no one finds anything really. Everyone was put to sleep by a mysterious force...

All actions were blocked.

No one died.

Day one has begun. You have 48 hours for day discussion. Less if need be.

This doesn't really prove anything. If the night actions were blocked, then an inspector's inspection would also be blocked. The flavor text doesn't give anything except a mysterious force, and that's not too helpful. it's best to Abstain.

No, see he said ALL night actions were blocked. If there IS an inspector, and there most likely is, then the said inspector wouldn't have any inspection. If there isn;t an inspector, then we have no way of knowing who's mafia or nit during the night phases (of course, the mafia could slip up in the day phase, but still)

If nothing happened last night, we have nothing to go on. so Abstain

You have decided to lynch no one. Your only abstain is gone.
Night two begins now. You have 24 hours to send in night actions, anyone who doesn't will be modkilled.

Back
Top Bottom