• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mew Disguiser Mafia [D2]

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
The sun sets over Mewsdale. as the last of the citizens go to sleep, a soft creaking can be heard in the abysses of the alleys, the mafia waiting to strike.

24 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Mew Disguiser Mafia [N1]

People, I have only recieved ONE night action. >=U (and who sent that one is pretty ironic)

Now give me your night actions now! >=(

the button says "change phase to day" so i know for a fact i changed it to night. Why the hell must my internet be crappy with this? DX

I believe that the button actually starts like that, so you'd have to press it twice to make it show that it's Night.

At first, I thought I lost the roles. But I realized I have memorized the roles! 10 minutes of my life wasted though...

The citizens go outside to see if anyone died. Amazingly, everyone was still alive! Maybe the mafia had a change of heart? One person found a note on the ground with a type of writing;

lllb.png

Perplexed, they decide to dismiss it and to go on to today's discussion and/or lynching.

No one died. 24 hours for lynchings.

EDIT: If the picture is failing, go Here.

Last edited:
Re: Mew Disguiser Mafia [D1]

There's a picture....=\ You gotta figure out the note. If I told you, then It be like telling the innocents who the mafia are.

Oh, added a link to Post 7 if you can't see the picture.

Oh, okay. Seems it didn't show up.

Any ideas as to what it says, people?

It's a type of writing. Study up on geography people, ;)

Err, I was expecting more discussion....

People post! I am extending the day by 48 hours.

I was going to say one of the people who haven't posted, but that sounds good.

Sweetie Belle

Actaually...

How about Espeon♥?

She said she was on a vacation of some sort....

Remember the hint. >:) Oh, and lynch, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom