• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Who Mafia 3 [EXPERIMENTAL]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
When the Doctor regenerated so did the TARDIS. He was just going to make a quick jump forward in time to the Moon. It didn't turn out that way. The Doctor found himself trapped on a ship in the middle of nowhere. Locked in a room with the crew as they tried to figure out who among them was the killer.

Here it is. The new Who mafia. This one is experimental.
Here's how it works.

We're adding another phase.

Night phase:

Something happens to the ship, causing darkness. Night actions happen.

Day phase:

The innocents try to discern who is alien and who isn't. They then separate that player from the group, making that player accused. That player then has the chance to defend themselves. They stay accused. There can be more than one accused player at a time and there are no abstains.

Discovery phase:

This is when something happens in the story. Usually when the Doctor is brilliant. At this time alignments might be revealed, an accused might be killed, and a mafia member might be revealed, who knows, it's all up to RNG. There are a few roles who specifically have actions during this time. Basically this is the time for final decisions and day actions. Cause there are day actions. (If you get a day action there will be more info in the role PM)

Any accused left will be randomised what happens and to who. IE there are three accused, RNG says one dies. Or three accused, and one silenced, etc.

I will post roles sooner or later. There will be a mix of secret and public roles. This is meant to run more like the actual show! Hope it works out.

Original fanfiction.

At least twelve players.

I want an active game... notice that this is Who mafia number 3? The LAST ONE DIDN'T COUNT!!!!

Let's do this. I was going to make this a fanfiction, but I felt it needed to be a mafia. Go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom