• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fears

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
Post and explain your fears here. Simple.

Rational: Death and Pain. Duh.
Semi-Rational: Moths. The way they fly just scares me to death.
Irrational: The thing under the top lid of the toilet. You know, the thing with the ball ans cistern and stuff. I have no idea why, but it scares me.

Turning the water on when I take a shower. I still have my mom turn the water on. For some reason scared to death to turn it on.

Dog's. Big dogs.

*Winmper*

They're just so damn scary!

And evil horses with red eyes >.>

And tall places.

And places that are too big. I like small places. I don't like big ones.

And crowds or people I don't know >.>

And bee's

and probably a whole bunch of other stuff...

Last edited:
I am afraid of Bees/Wasps, large crowds, heights and spiders.

I am terrified of thunderstorms. During most storms I wind up curled in a ball waiting for it to pass.

And it's not really a fear but gore makes me cringe.

My biggest phobia is spiders. Uughh. I can't stand them.
I also have a fear of drowning (I didn't realise it until a little while ago...Now I know why I hate going underwater), falling, and public speaking. >:

I'm afraid of bugs, I really can't stand them. If I saw anything crawling or moving, I freak out and instantly assume it's a bug.

Now, this one will sound really silly, but I'm also afraid of escalators. That I'll get my foot stuck or something. I can't explain it, but I just don't like them.

And of course, I'm afraid of talking to strangers. Deathly afraid. And generally just afraid of most social situations, I fear that people are constantly structinizing my every move even though I know they're not. (Put this one as "irrational")

Germs. I dunno why but I can't touch things that look dirty. I can't even pick up tissues, and I hate toilet paper being near me when I am not in the bathroom.

Used to be scared of steep drops but now I have been on a few rollercoasters I'm ok with it.

My main fear is of losing my memory though, or becoming someone I am not.

I'm not really SCARED of them, but... I don't like dogs either. Especially bigger ones, even though I like them. Perhaps just the scary ones, like bulldogs and stuff.

And doors closing and people turning their backs forever. ;_;

I have a really stupid fear about twisting my ankle while going down the stairs and falling down to my broken limbs/death/crippled state. Although canes are badass.
Yeah it doesn't stop me from using the stairs but I always have that afterthought when I'm going down them.

Also getting my Achilles tendon slashed fuck that.

1) Spiders that are bigger than this (limb to limb): --------

2) Being in huge crowds (especially in small places), I hate you school. I end up almost dehydrated and then I start panicking and ugh god its not nice at all

3) Anything that involves interacting with people I've never met before

Busy, enclosed spaces. Like lifts/elevators, nightclubs, crowds in general. I also hate balloons popping.

I'm pretty okay with most other things except rational stuff like people dying.

It's more a severe disgust than a fear, but I'll run from the room if presented with soggy cereal. The idea of it makes me retch.

Pain and death
Butterfly faces (Have you seen those?)
Being buried alive
Fires
And tarantulas. They look really creepy in this one book I have.

Let's say it again!

I'm afraid of... Darkrai, Ghosts, Heights, and Loneliness. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Hey, I'm new to this. Ok... Alxprit scares me sometimes. Pretty much anything 2 feet or taller is a monster to me.

I have a really stupid fear about twisting my ankle while going down the stairs and falling down to my broken limbs/death/crippled state. Although canes are badass.
Yeah it doesn't stop me from using the stairs but I always have that afterthought when I'm going down them.

Also getting my Achilles tendon slashed fuck that.

What the fuck, are you me?

Canes are badass. But there's no business like broken body business, by which I mean oh god no. (Except I have a damn serious reason for not wanting to fall and hurt myself. Broken leg/foot/ankle + dance = so long, future! So I don't know if that's so much a fear as a PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS EVER, VERNE.)

And holy crap x93 on the second one. I'm not even good at shaving around my ankle.

Also the dark, but mostly being blind. Because I already have trouble seeing as it is and guess what, guys, seeing is good stuff! So I can't even play marco polo because it involves me being blind.

I guess you could relate that to a fear of humiliation, which is like THE SOUL OF VERNETOWN.

Butterfly faces (Have you seen those?)

Have you ever been assaulted by a butterfly? It isn't fun D: "Okay get the fuck out of my glasses and stop trying to molest my eyeballs you stupid insect ARGH."

Um. Dying in a fire. Or by strychnine poisoning (that shit's no shit, man). Neither of which are overly likely to happen so I'm not paranoid about them but those two specifically sound particularly unpleasant!

Actually dying in general, really. Also getting old. If I weren't so afraid of death I'd probably commit suicide at 40 ;_; okay maybe not really but old people suck and I really don't want to be one. Someone please go invent something that stops the aging process.

Oh, and I'm afraid I'll never ever ever be able to finish any stories I write ever, especially not with any level of competency. It's really just an issue with self-confidence/laziness/too many ideas at once BUT I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY D:

getting old. If I weren't so afraid of death I'd probably commit suicide at 40 ;_; okay maybe not really but old people suck and I really don't want to be one. Someone please go invent something that stops the aging process.

Aww, old people are lovely <3
I can't wait to be old so I have a vaild excuse for sitting around doing nothing all day :D

Back
Top Bottom