• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Should Max/normal Ether/Elixirs be sold in Poke Marts?

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
These items are insanely useful, albeit rare. Do you think it would be a good idea? Personally, I think they should be sold at a rather high price.

if I'm understanding what your asking, then yes they should.

Ether: 1000
Max Ether: 2500
Elixr: 2000
Max Elixr: 3000

Something like that me thinks

Well, technically, considering what they're sold for, they'd be worth this much.

Ether - 1200
Max Ether - 2000
Elixir - 3000
Max Elixir - 4500

No. They're not supposed to be readily available so you will use them sparingly.

Get some Leppa Berries if you want to have a steady supply.

just ... use your PP sparingly. train your entire party. running out of PP before you can get to the pokémon center isn't really a common occurrence, unless you insist on defeating every wild pokémon or something.

I've never ran out of PP in an e4/Gym and I did a single-Pokemon run once.

You need to suck really bad to do that.

>:\

I never said anything about running out of /ALL/ your PP.

Often, though, you would run out on one of your leads' main moves a bit in.

I'd say yes to normals, no to maxes. I've burned up my entire supply of PP restoring items because I do competitive battling, and to grind a Pokemon to level 100 I insist on using it to kill the entire Elite4; unfortunately it almost never has enough PP to do that.

Pokemon Centers will never be useless because they heal your entire party for free. There is no item that can do that.

Yes, however, I think it should be done like revives, and sell the normal ones late in the game at a high price, while keeping the max/better ones rare and limited.

Back
Top Bottom