• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Time and Space-Looking for artists,animators and spriters!

Meowth-Star DP

Not long ago, me and a friend found an old notebook of mine. In it, we found a bunch of sketches,ideas and maps. The first ever work on Time and Space, two games I made at 9 years old.
We have lots of ideas ready, and a good friend of mine is planning to hack the games. But first, we need at least 140 Pokemon, 8 gym leaders, the elite 4 and sprites of all of them. We also have small plans for an fan-anime season of it, but that'll probably never happen.
If anyone wants to help out, post with a test sprite, and say what you would like to work on.

I might do this, but for one thing I need more details before I do.

I'll try my hand at spriting. Here's Pokayoka, my splice-fakemon, for the test.
picture.php

I'll try my hand at spriting. Here's Pokayoka, my splice-fakemon, for the test.
picture.php

Uh, I think she might want total fakemons, not splices.
EDIT: Oh and by the title I see you need animators? I might be able to do some basic animation, but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom