• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heaven's Protégés (OOC, Signups) OPEN

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
Heaven's Protégés (OOC, Signups) OPEN

Heaven's Protégés
(Badeel, Plural: Abdal)

Exactly 237 years ago, to this day, the 356 Abdal, or "Friends of God" descended secretly to earth, with orders to locate perfect apprentices to train until the war between Heaven and Hell began. For almost two and half centuries, they each had apprentices, hoping it could be their last, but time began to drag on. It became a repetetive ritual of training, locating, and training another pupil, only to watch them wither away later.

Three years ago, after the first pre-war skirmishes began, the search became frantic. Approximately seven or eight months ago, you were chosen by a Badeel for training. You were given weapons, proven by history to be effective in battle, from old cultures, whether they be close to your own, or so far you can barely comprehend its nature. Either way, you've done your best to master both these weapons and your body to aide in the fight against the legions of Hell. Your Badeel has organized a trip to meet with other Apprentices, who you will form an elite team with. Take up arms, Apprentices, for you are the first and last line of defense for the human race.

---

RULES:

1. Use your etiquette, dammit. It's a sticky thread, you shouldn't need a link.

2. Length. Post length would prefferably be long-ish, BUT, Quality over Quantity. Make your posts, above all, meaningfull, and not just something to take up space in the thread. You get nowhere, and neither does anyone else.

3. Be social. I have a personal belief that RPs begin for their plot, but only last if the characters interact. Form rivalries, fall in love, but isolation is frowned upon. If you feel bored, THEN START A CONVERSATION. You never know where things lead.

4. Post different ideas for the hierarchies of Heaven and Hell, like races of Demons, or Seraphims vs. Cherubims or, hell, Valkyrie. Do NOT turn it into an argument about religion, because I would rather this be a wonderfully mashed lump of goodness than dedicated PURELY to one religion.

5. PG13, but nobody really cares about that.

6. Guns are something I'm limiting to non-apprentices, AND WITH GOOD REASON. Example conversation after rules.

7. You technically have two characters if you are an apprentice, since you will play your character and your Badeel, BUT your Badeel is not as important. If we split into two groups, one with humans, the other with Abdal, we will only post about the humans until the two meet back up.

8. You may not interact solely with your Badeel. Humans are important. Socialize with them.

9. No limit to people in the RP. :3

10. Coloursfall is Co-DM. OBEY.
---

EXAMPLE FOR THE GUN THING:

"Well... Why can't I use a gun?" You ask, confused. "Seems like if demons don't have them, we should take the advantage." The Badeel only scowls at you.

"You can defend yourself with a blade. Use a gun, you take away protection from the helpless humans with every round fired. You will not rob the other humans of their only safety measure by using ammo that could have been in their clip."

So there. :p

---

FORM:

NAME: Derp.

AGE: Between 15 and 25. Maaaaybe you can convince me for a few extra years on both ends.

APPEARANCE: Pictures are wonderful. But describe nonetheless.

PERSONALITY: A few little words would suffice, for general ideas, and so would a three page essay. Take your pick.

BIO: Could be five sentences and brief, or you can be like Coloursfall and write a freaking novel. Your choice.

WOC: Weapon(s) of Choice. Guns restricted to non-Apprentices. Need help picking weapons? Google Deadliest Warrior.

BADEEL: Only for Apprentices. Briefly describe gender, appearance, and personality. According to what I've read, a Badeel's identity is known to God and God alone, so they don't have names. If you give them a little nickname, that's all right, but keep in mind, they wouldn't use it among other Abdal, instead calling each other "brother" or "sister."

OTHER: Any relationship requests, little details, questions, suggestions, etc. that don't fit anywhere else.

-----

Accepted Forms:

-Coloursfall-Emiline Shain
-Coroxn-Thadhg Murray
-Lirris-Kyle Frostine
-Black Yoshi-Scott Grady
-Ulqi-Chan-Vera Diamondback
-Thorne-Cayden Graves
-

---

Reservations:

-Chief Zackrai
-AbsentNumeral
-Rarity
-
-
---

Last edited:
Re: Heaven's Protégés (OOC, Signups) OPEN

I would like to propose that if we use Angels, that they be as originally described in the Bible! Cherubs being nasty beastises with four faces, one of each a man, an ox, a lion, and a vulture, and four wings covered with eyes, a lion's body, and ox's feet. Seripham great six-winged monsters of fire and constantly chanting. Ophanim that are beryl-coloured wheels-within-a-wheel, rims covered with hundreds of eyes. That kind if stuff.

My form will come in a bit, I have ideaaaas.

whoops done already

NAME: Emiline Shain

APPEARANCE: Emiline is a slender Roma girl, with long, dark hair, caramel-coloured skin, and deep blue eyes. She has the lithe and agile body of a ballerina or fencer, and often wears her hair in a braid or bun to keep it out of the way. Her typical mode of dress consists of close-fitting trousers that button down, form-fitting long-sleeved shirts, and simple shoes, usually in cool colours. Her more casual dress is a tag more elegant, preferring white gowns that fall at about mid-calf, with no sleeves.

PERSONALITY: Emi is very kind and sweet, though has a sharp and forceful mind for a girl her age. She trains hard and plays hard, and seems to act a bit like a puppy when she does.

BIO: Emi was born to her travelling Roma parents in Poland, the youngest of three girls. Her father aspired to escape Europe with his family after his third daughter was born, fearing the discrimination faced by their people on the continent - he dreamt of moving across the sea to America. And when Emi was five years old, he managed to secure passage - they soon arrived in New York.

The family travelled the states for a few years before finally settling in a small town in Kansas. Emi lived there with her family until she turned eight, and it was then tragedy struck - the small home her family lived in went up in flames, and only Emi could escape. She hardly remembers the event, being half-conscious from smoke most of the time, but a strong memory stands out - being pulled from the roaring blaze by a massive dog. She was then lead through a field of yellow flowers by the dog, who left her on the stoop of a farmhouse.

The family inside took pity of the poor girl, taking her in and caring for her. She took to them very well, bonding especially with one of the children, a boy a bit older than her.

But when she turned 11, the great dog returned for her in the quiet of a summer's night. It was her Badeel, and he took her away for training. She has not seen her adoptive family since, and misses them terribly, but knows she has a duty now.

WOC: Rapier

BADEEL: Abdal are also known as saints, those who are exceptionally full of holy power, some believing them to be angels taking a more earthly form...but none said that a saint had to be human. Emi's Badeel doesn't resemble a human of any sort, oh no - he is a dog of massive size, easily standing at the girl's chest at the shoulder, and resembles an enormous greyhound with a black coat and clear blue eyes. His mouth is tinged with reddish fur that makes it appear bloodstained, and his jaws are very strong. He wears a silver collar with a blue crystal fleur-de-lis set in it.

He is a kind and brave Badeel, willing to give a kind word or firm guidance to his young apprentice. He believes strongly in Honour and Trust, instilling these also in the young girl. Despite his appearance, he also is very knowledgeable about swordsmanship, even if he cannot hold the blade himself. Emi calls him Guinny.

OTHER: Hoping her badeel (and young age) are okay - he's based on a saint that is said to protect children, so I figured he would like a younger apprentice.

I'm going to reserve for now. Also I'm going to suggest you look at the Shin Megami Tensei Wiki because they have a lot of neat-looking demons and angels and everything in between.

NAME: Cayden Graves

APPEARANCE:
Cayden Graves is tall and lean, but generally healthy-looking. He has a sharp chin, high cheekbones, grey eyes and thin eyebrows. His hair is chestnut brown and reaches down to his neck; looking very clean compared to the rest of his person. Cayden wears a rather good looking but woefully unkempt dress suit, consisting of an unbuttoned shirt, a loose tie, fine pants that's just a bit too long and a pair of dirtied dress shoes. Much contrasting the rest of his attire Cayden wears a black tuque upon his head, decorated with a pair of white oval shapes and an X lower between them, giving it the appearance of a face somewhat like this:
O - O
||x

PERSONALITY:
Cayden Graves considers himself a humble person. He rarely speaks up or voices his opinion unless he strongly opposes whatever is being said. He gladly lets others take more important roles or leader while he stands at the side.

Well, that's what he likes to believe. Perhaps subconsciously, Cayden really wants to show off, without being the focus the entire time. He strives to look cool, and as such often chooses his moments to display his talents as opposed to constantly doing something useful.

Otherwise, Cayden is rather amiable, if lethargic.

BIO:
Cayden's parents divorced some time before he started remembering things, and he went and lived with his father who was a successful businessman. His father did of course want Cayden to take the same fortunate way through life that he had, and got Cayden into an expensive school. However it soon came apparent that Cayden was brilliant but lazy, and did not socialize with his classmates who was of the same social status but rather he befriended the more common children at the skate ramps and the arcades. His father did not approve of his choice of friends, but eventually accepted it, as he still got good grades despite the influence of his chosen companions.

When he was 16, his class went on a trip to Rome, where he met his Badeel. He sent a single letter to his father, were he said he had been offered a well-paying job that required a lot of travelling; to ensure his father and friends that everything was alright so they would not search for him. Despite Cayden's slackerish nature, the Badeel seemed to have no trouble convincing him to join the cause.

WOC:
A custom made, double-headed Meteor Hammer. It consists of two Victorian-style street lanterns suspended by at the ends of an iron chain. The lanterns are sturdier than they look, and can be smashed into a stone wall at high speed without any noticable major dents on the lanterns. The nature of the weapon means that it is unpredictable and diverse, but also hard to use.

BADEEL:
Cayden's Badeel has the shape of a skinny and impossibly tall man, standing at least 3 metres in height. He wears a white suit, complete with shoes and gloves. He wears several yellow blankets messily wrapped around his head, with parts of the blankets twisting around itself to form three long "tentacles" that he controls as though they where arms. On top of all this he wears a spiky iron crown.

Despite his head covered in blankets, he sees, hears and talks perfectly unhindered. But he speaks only in a monotone cryptic. Cayden calls him "the King in Yellow."

OTHER: Nope.

Last edited:

Reserved, and reserved. I'll look at the site sometime in the next week or so.

@Coloursfall- As far as terrible beasties go, I have to say that it would make things interesting. Heard that Seraphim give off such great light that you can't look at them. (I get most of my information from friends at school, so I may not be entirely accurate. *Sheepish grin*) Methinks that not ALL of the angelic figures should be beastly, obviously. You know, maybe half. Some characters (like mine) will still be fairly new to this, and at the beginning of the RP, the only angel any of us have met is our Badeel.

And your Badeel, while not my own little picture, is alright, since you gave it an interesting enough story. Age... I'm a little iffy, but you can have it. Nobody else is thirteen or younger. LIMIT. So, anywhos, Accepted.

Also, I want to say that I have about six pages of concept art for this. Mostly demons. And the four horsemen. This whole RP is based off a comic I'm turning over in my head, and I''m selfishly using you guys to get ideas. But I think it'll be fun. I'll post the art when I have the chance. I think the horsemen will be very fun to meet.

NAME: Kyle Frostine

APPEARANCE: Kyle stands at an average 5' 11", and weighs 189 lbs. He is built with endurance in mind. Not too terribly strong, but enough to hold his own if he were to lose his weapons. Kyle has light brown hair that sits on his head nicely, as though he brushes it every morning, which he doesn't. He has calm blue eyes and a somewhat thoughtful expression upon his face at all times. Kyke has a single scar across his right eye, and a small tuft of hair on his chin, he also wears a single silver stud in his right ear. Kyle wears a baggy grey t-shirt under a dark grey hoody. His left arm sports a tatoo of a dragon coiling around his arm with a single arrow from his elbow to hand. Kyle wears somewhat baggy beige cargo pants, and black sneakers with grey socks.

PERSONALITY: Kyle is observitive, quiet, and intelligent. He voices his opinion more often then he likes, and he feels that he is a good judge of character. Kyles biggest flaw is that he has a nasty temper, and can be more than aggresive when it hits.

BIO: Kyle was born and raised in Calgary Alberta, and lived in the suburbs, where both his parents worked. Kyle is an only child, and thus often came home from school to have the house to himself until 5:30 if not later. This persisted through high school, and the only real thing reassuring about it all, was that he and his parents got along, and still spent time together on the weekends and in the evenings.

Kyle graduated from high school a year early, and took an engineering course in the local college. Here he met his first girlfreind, and the two spent alot of time together, until one night Kyle was working on his car in the family garage when he recieved a phone call, where he was told that she had been killed in an accident because of a drunk driver in the oncoming lane. Kyle was shocked, and took the situation poorly at first, secluding himself to his tinkering with his car, and spending many long hours playing video games in his room.

On his 22nd birthday Kyle met his Badeel, who told him that his girlfreind was forever watching over him from above, and that he had been chosen and destined for a great cause, the defense of earth from the apocalypse, along side over 300 other people.

WOC: Kyle wields a specially crafted War Axe in his primary (left) hand, the axe having been constructed from a material resembling ebony, but with the durability of tempered steel, and possessing a silver inlay along the sides of the head, as well as along the blade edge (looks like this). In his off-hand, kyle wields a Kusari-gama, a sickle on a chain with a weighted end, which he uses to fend off opponents with weapons that posses greater range than his axe, or disarm opponents. His attacking style is brutal and efficient, often ensuring his opponent has little time to react.

BADEEL: Kyle's Badeel appears in the form of a teenage girl in robes. Her hair is a silvery white, and her eyes glow a faint gold. She also possesses a pair of wings, which she keeps hidden in her robes unless she is required to use them. Despite her youthful appearance she is quite old, and very intelligent, and understands tha practical use of many martial weapons, and can easily hold her own in battle. Kyle has begun to refer to her as "Meridia", due to her stunning appearance combined with immense power, and distaste for anything evil.

OTHER: Hope this is good.

Last edited:

NAME: Thadhg Murray

APPEARANCE: Tadhg's hair is an entirely unmanageable affair, but cutting it it was never a thing he was willing to do, so he must live with the mass of brown topping his head. He playfully refers to his own eyes as 'glistening pools of mud' and his face is nothing too special, aside from his nose, which he thinks is rather too large. He is never to be seen without a pair of headphones around his neck, broadcasting to the world that he likes music. He wears nothing but t-shirts and jeans, which gets a little ridiculous during rainy or cold weathers. He is tall and lanky, and used to be a little chubby until his Badeel trained that out of him.

PERSONALITY: Tadhg tries his best to be warm and friendly, but his temper can change in an instant, and he is prone to taking offense. In the heat of the moment, he will often do things he regrets almost immediately. He is prone to both pensive thought and unthinking action, for his personality is as changeable as the turmoil world around him-he hates how he is one person among in private, another in public, another with his Badeel, another with his family. Inconsistency is something he both loads and lives by.

BIO: Tadhg was a budding novelist as a teenager, painfully aware of how is parents were unable to afford to send him to get a third-level education. Terrified by this prospect, Tadhg decided to fund it for himself, by writing a novel-properly. In the two years in which this idea bloomed, he wrote four books, none of which any publisher of any description was willing to publish. In a fit of depression, Tadhg stared down the barrel of a life that seemed eerily empty of any prosperity and took to alcohol, overdid it, and made the drunken decision to leap into a river and end the barren road ahead.

It was in this dark and uncertain time he met his Badeel, a feminine monster who both enthralled and terrified him, and she informed if him of a purpose higher than that he could ever have hoped for. His parents lamenting his body never having being found in that river whilst crying over his grave, he left, and never looked back. He threw himself wholeheartedly into his training, enjoying the new meaning that his life took on as protector of humanity.

WOC: Wind and Fire Wheels, two, circular weapons with a razor-sharp outer edge, but an inner edge being safe to handle. He wears protective gloves also, allowing him to hold both edges of each wheel without serious injury-although the outer edge is more than sharp enough to cut through these gloves if any force is applied.

BADEEL: Tadhg is unsure of his Badeel's true form, as she can be an elegant woman, a terrifying gigantic spider, and everything between these two forms: gigantic, seven-segmented legs bursting from her at will, face changing to a terror at a moment's notice, constantly changing and shifting to whatever catches her fancy.

OTHER: Just saying that Pestilence is NOT a horseman. The original horsemen were Conquest, Civil War, Famine and Death.

MERIDIA. You, sir, have just won the game. Accepted.

Coroxn, Accepted.

I had a friend who said that Pestilence was called something else. I guess I can tell him it's Conquest, now. But I thought about it: Maybe Conquest, after being around for quite a while, has adopted the alias of Pestilence, or Plague, or Disease, or whatever the hell you want to call him. Really, all the horsemen are fairly adaptive to the time. Mainly, I'm trying to bind these two together because I already drew the horsemen about four months ago, and don't want to redo it. I drew the Pestilence one, although that apparently isn't it. Oh well. Anywhos, does that little theory sound okay, or is it just complete and total BS?

Erm, well, Conquest is kinda War. If anything, Civil War-which is more like the collapsing of a nation/society than an actual war-would have adopted the guise, if any of the horsemen would. When you think about it, you can kinda make cool parallels between Disease and Civil War-both spread through an organism, cripple it and leave it dead. So yeah, a blending of Civil War and Pestilence (if that the theory? I'm a tad confused?) would actually make a surprising amount of sense...

... Oh. I just put War with more War. But that makes sense.

Basically, I was saying that Pestilence was just a new name that Civil War would take for himself. It's just like an alias for him, like when people in my gym class started calling me Green Shorts. Because it makes him feel special or something. I dunno, but I want him to be chilling with the lepers. :D

Yaaaay, Ulqi's here. :3

MY FORM:

NAME: Scott Grady

APPEARANCE: Scott, having spent all his Middle and High School days in the weight rooms, has developed extremely well on a muscular level. He used to sport short brown hair, though since his training began a mere seven months ago, it's grown out quite a bit more than he ever wanted, though to most, it's a fairly average length now. He has green eyes, and some stubble that's formed on his face. He wears a simple pair of jeans, a a sleeveless white undershirt, good for his training. A belt holds his weapons. Sketchie without his weapons.

PERSONALITY: Spending the last six year of high school in the weight room, and the local gym after that has also killed his social life. He's not terribly pleasant to meet new people, and though he isn't necessarily rude, he isn't very hospitable, either. He usually regards newcomers with only a few muttered single word responses to let them know he's actually paying attention. When he gets into a fight, he's the type to stubbornly refuse to lose, and possibly his greatest attribute is his ability to stand back up after a thrashing, outlasting his opponents more than anything.

BIO: He's lived almost his entire life in Alaska, with his aunt and uncle, while his parents were working at an embassy in Taiwan. He found he was a poor friend in his elementary years, and took to excercising to occupy time. While other people had hobbies, he had excercise. Not the sort where he'd try to see how much he could lift, or how long he could run. He'd just go, and when something got too easy, he'd kick it up a notch so he didn't slack off.

His weights teachers, and eventually the managers at the gym, came to eventually entrust him with locking up every night, since he stayed later than they ever wanted to. It was during this time, when he was finishing his work out, that he found a massive man in a suit shuffling through papers. The man had to be almost eight feet high, and despite his untrimmed hair and beard, was able to convince Scott to come with him. The man was Scott's Badeel, and proved this to him when he removed his tight-fitting jacket and shirt, spreading his wings in the seclusion of the cave that would be Scott's training ground.

Scott didn't have as much time to train as others, and so his Badeel has pushed him through it at an alarming rate. At this point, he's proven that his almost excessive conditioning in the past has given him great potential for fighting.

WOC: The Celtic Longsword, and the Burda, a short Celtic Club. Pictures soon. Maybe. Google if you really wanna' know now.

BADEEL: Scott's Badeel is a massive man, with bulk to back up his height. He tends to be gruff, and brutally honest, having no problem with pointing and laughing at people. He's also a very hairy person, especially compared to the usual idea of angels. Scott once joked that he only needed a little more hair before he could be taken for a bear, and was promptly given a severe beating of the ass.

OTHER: Blargh.

Oh, god, here we go.

NAME: Vera Diamondback

APPEARANCE: Standing at 5'6 and weighing no more than 120 pounds, Vera used to have bleach blond hair that reached the end of her spine, but she dyed it a cool black with hot pink highlights running through it. However, the end of her hair is still dipped the pale blond. She has icy sky blue eyes and long eyelashes. She has a pale complexion and a slender build. She also seems to have fairly large cleavage hidden under her shirt.

Vera wears a red corset-like sleeveless shirt and dark gray skinny jeans with red sparkly flip-flops. She has black fingerless evening gloves that go to her elbows and her nails are painted black. She wears a gold ring with a green jewel on her left hand and a blue jeweled one along with a purple colored one on her right. She wears a large black cross necklace around her neck and several black and red bangles on her wrists. On her back near her left shoulder blade is a strange Omega-shaped scar.

PERSONALITY: Vera is a kindhearted soul that is rather oblivious to personal space and people's privacy, though she means no harm in doing so. She has one of those "I could care less about what people say about me, so screw it" kind of attitudes when questioned about her behavior or appearance, but, nonetheless, is rather forgiving to the people that ask such questions. She is a social butterfly in a way, and hates to be alone for long periods of time. She tends to be prone to panic attacks when frightened, and only calms down when comforted by someone close.

BIO: Vera grew up in a secluded part of a bustling city, which proved to be surprisingly quiet for the suburban life. Though her father passed away before she was born, Vera carried on, thinking he would want it that way, despite the fact she never even met the man.

As a child, she always entertained herself with books and imaginary beings that would serve as her friends. Because of these beings, Vera built up her self-confidence and, upon entering grade school, became very social and rounded up a large group of mutual and close friends. One of her close friends, Chong, was the son of a well-known martial artist, and his father offered the girl lessons at half the original price for treating his son so fairly (and the fact he was close with Vera's father).

Not one to back down from such promising conditions, Vera begged her mother to let her train, and eventually enrolled into his martial arts school at the age of twelve. Being a relatively quick learner, Vera proved that she was not one to turn one's nose away from. After five years in the school, Vera learned many things from her teacher and completed all the courses necessary for graduation.

Soon after, Vera met her Badeel, whom she nicknamed Cyrus, on her way home from school. Passing by numerous alleys on the way home, she saw a pair of eerie yellow eyes in one and, as curious as ever, looked at the closer from a safe distance. The Badeel stalked out of the shadows and towered over the girl, staring at her intensely with his oddly colored eyes. He spoke softly but sternly stating that she was to go with him. Vera was extremely weary and ignorant at first, but eventually, Cyrus convinced her to come with him. Without a moment to lose, the Badeel piggy-backed the slender girl and began to jump through the clouds, running off to a place of isolation so he could train Vera in peace.

After a few months in the desert wasteland Cyrus had taken them to, Vera had pretty much gotten the gist of her skills and trusted Cyrus with her life. Ever since their days of unending training, the two shared an unbreakable bond, similar to one of a close brother and sister.

WOC: A scythe (that I really can't describe at the moment, so here) that she lets her Badeel tote around, and a short, jagged dagger with a bloodstained handle and a short, pure white ribbon coming from it tucked away in her pocket.

BADEEL: A tall, pearly gray man with a fairly lanky build. He stands around 6'9, and has messy dark blue hair that goes to his knees and piercing yellow slit eyes. There are two ivory bloodstained horns on his head similar to those of rams. He wears a dark black cloak over all his clothing, and is almost always expressionless. He has claws instead of nails, and vampire-like teeth. Vera nicknamed him "Cyrus," and he has a usually cold and aloof demeanor. He tends to be quite blunt with people and refrains from sugar-coating anything he says, but has an undeniable soft spot for Vera after spending months with her. Though he merely considers her as his student, his heart sees her as the sibling he yearned to have so long.

OTHER: I'm open for any relationship stuffs that you guys throw at me; I'll adapt fairly quickly to it and start right away to hint that Vera might have a thing for them.
And oh god I'm so pathetic ;_;
I made her have boobs, for Christ's sake
EDIT: And, umm, I'm going to be gone this whole weekend, so.

Last edited:

Vera kind of scares me. But it's funny because you gave her big boobies. :D Accepted, and the Chief is reserved.

EDIT: Methinks we're already getting close to ready to start. I'll wait until the Chief and Thorne finish their forms. And if that happens to be over the weekend, I'll wait until late Sunday to start it.

Reserved. And it looks like Thorne is all done. So accepted. Gonna' start pretty soon here, like later today, Chief says not to wait up too much. So... Yeah.

We'll start off by arriving at a designated location. Your Badeel made all the arrangements, and though they know each of the other Abdal by face, they had no way of knowing which of the other 355 Abdal would be there, since any name they have is just a nickname given by their respective apprentice. Remember that.

We'll be meeting inside a cave located in a remote area of the Canadian Rockies, in October. The cave entrance is a sliver among the snow, and opens up into a vast "room" of sorts, with a little frozen pond in the back corner. Dress warm, kiddies. :D Naw, you'll be fine, we'll be working hard.

Okay, thread's up.

And yes, we have our own little turned Imp to be a little guide if we ever need anyone of his, ummm... "Skillset." His name is Verrine, and he's apparently the demon of impatience. Inspired by what's-his-face from Transformers 2, who got beat up by Megan Fox. Remember that?

Go have fun, then. Long first post is long, but, meh.

NAME: Hanna Michaelson

APPEARANCE: Hanna is average height- maybe a little short. Her long brown hair is usually in two braids down her back, with wisps of hair leaking out of them all over the place by the end of the day. Her eyes are a pale blue which borders on gray. Her skin is tan, with a sprinkling of freckles across her nose, which turns up at the end.*Hanna's wardrobe consists of worn sneakers with the rubber soles peeling away, jeans or shorts, and T-shirts. **

PERSONALITY: Hanna is pretty quiet; she likes talking to people, but doesn't add too much to the coversation and is uncomfortable around strangers. She's almost always listening, though. She is honest and hard-working. Although she is sometimes afraid, she will nevertheless do whatever her duty is. Hanna is also something of a daydreamer- the only times she isn't doing as she is told is when she is too busy gazing out the window into the distance. This, in turn, causes her to be disappointed when reality doesn't match up to her speculations.*

BIO: When Hanna was born, she lived on her family's small farm. She loved the natural world that constantly surrounded her, and spent most of her time wandering through the woods. However, the farm experienced some hard times, and her family relocated to the city. Hanna was miserable there among the alien, gray grid of streets and buildings. She slipped away to the park whenever possible. She also began to have a strange, unaccountable feeling that something was missing, which couldn't be explained by the change of scenery... *

WOC: Bow and arrow, knife

BADEEL: Hanna's Badeel looks like a tall, strong young man, save the fact that he is a light orange-red color from head to toe (including his eyes, teeth, and fingernails.)*

Back
Top Bottom