• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holiday Mafia [Day 3]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Hello, and welcome to Holiday Mafia!

At the North Pole Village lived all the holiday characters the world knows and loves. Each had their own stories, their own ways of celebrating and having fun. But hiding in the background, in the dark away from all the lights and smells and sounds hid the evils and motives.... for revenge.

An evil green man with a small heart, a renegade reindeer, and a burnt cookie held a meeting in the dark of night. Whispers of greed, revenge... and murder.

Begin night 0.

Please send in night actions. 48 hours or until all actions are in.

Last edited:
Re: Holiday Mafia [Night 0]

End of Night 0. Note there were night actions that were not sent.

Everyone in the North Pole Village woke to a sound that chilled them to the bone. An ear piercing scream coming from the town square

As fast as they could the citizens of the Village gathered at the town square, their eyes still droopy from their early wake up call.

There was the body of Sweetie Belle, it was hardly recognizable due to it being burnt and blackened; cookies spread around her, some in baskets others in the snow like she had been delivering and then attacked.

A few brave residents swore they would catch the culprit no matter what.

Sweetie Belle is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion or until majority is decided.

Last edited:
Re: Holiday Mafia [Night 0]

Rather odd that they would attack her, though, don't you think? Unless I'm missing something. Same old Day 1 "what should we do?" thing, though.

Re: Holiday Mafia [Day 1]

^ The question, though, is who would we lynch? And what if we lynched someone important? At this point I'd say the odds are against us doing any good by lynching.

You make a good point....

Hmm, lynching would get us somewhere, but we should wait until at least half the players have posted, so we can get some ideas.

Really lynching doesn't tend to do much of any good on the first night no matter what.

Why are you so eager to lynch someone anyways?

Note if you do not vote to lynch anyone an abstain will automatically be used at the end of the day.

Yep, only two. I'm doing this because not doing anything is the same as an abstain, and with only nine players left, a random lynch wouldn't be fair at all.

Hmm, yeah........

I think we should just see where the next Day will take us.

Abstain?

I still want an answer to my question but yeah abstain is probably the best choice right now.

Sadly though time has run out. The abstains have it.

The Village quietly went about their daily chores; though everyone watched their backs as darkness finally blanketed the land.

End of Day 1. Begin Night 1.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Holiday Mafia [Night 1]

The people of the Village were quiet this morning as they all gathered at the town square. No one spoke as they all gazed upon the two corpses on the ground before them.

There lay the body of an old man, still in his pajamas. The snow around him caked with blood and... sprinkles? His body was black and covered in soot, same as the murder yesterday morning.

And there next to him lay a tiny charred cookie, it was missing buttons and one of the eyes had been melted off, but there was a hint of malace in that cute little frosting face. Frosting of EVIL!

Newton is dead. He was innocent.
Legendaryseeker99 is dead. He was mafia.

48 hours for discussion, or until a majority is reached.

Note there were unsent night actions last night.

Last edited:
Re: Holiday Mafia [Day 2]

I'm going to hazard a guess that LS was the Burnt.

Though two deaths seem kind of odd... The worst case scenario is that Newton was Tim and LS was killed in revenge. Alternatively, it might just be a lucky Jack Frost or an overheal.

Not sure who to lynch yet. :\

Re: Holiday Mafia [Day 2]

Woah. I am active, no lynchy! I don't know of anyone to lynch though. :L

Back
Top Bottom