• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lowest level(s) you've beaten the Elite Four at?

So yeah, I have a tendency to wind up at the Elite Four underlevelled.

Emerald: 46-50

Diamond: 48-50.

Pearl: 51-56

Diamond was especially fun, seeing as how I couldn't read it and I beat Cynthia because of a Critical hit at the last second. It was amazing.

I remember having my team at 45 in Emerald when I beat it (Thank Arceus for fullrestores)

And I think on Diamond, my highest level was 54 or something.

On my Diamond, the level's of my pokemon were 53, 53, 52, 50, 48, and 40.

I can remember when I first beat Cynthia, all but one of my pokemon were fainted. My Luxray had only 7 HP left when it took out her final pokemon xD

I wouldn't exactly call that underlevelled...

RBY: Usually ~30s-40s
GSC: 20s-30s
RSE: 30s-40s
FRLG: 40s
DP: 40s

30s to forties.

Mewtwo and Arceus belonging to my sis were lifesavers.

I forget what on Gold.

on g/s/c, I can generally destroy the e4 after defeating clair, so all my pokes are around lvl 35-39 if I haven't been training them ._.

I wouldn't exactly call that underlevelled...

Sinnoh's E4 is unforgiving...If you don't bring at least one late-50's-60+ pokemon, and have the rest at least on 50, you will be destroyed. Trust me. I know.

Um, I remember at one time or another I beat the E4 on gold/crystal with a mixed team...which means I had a level 20 Jynx that actually helped me beat it, and a level 60 Vaporeon from yellow...so that wouldn't count as lowest. Man, thats a hard question. I need to think about it.

Sinnoh's E4 is unforgiving...If you don't bring at least one late-50's-60+ pokemon, and have the rest at least on 50, you will be destroyed. Trust me. I know.

Only... I've beaten it. Multiple times. It's not that hard. All you need is a bucketload of potions and whatnot to cure after each fight.

EDIT: And yes it was, Icalisari. Yes it was.

Last edited:

I beat it using two ubers and having the rest below or at level 40. :D

The first time I beat the Diamond E4, I used a level 48 Empoleon, and the rest of my team was at exactly level 40. They still are, because I boxed them after migrating from Sapphire and stuffs =P Except Empoleon is now at level 81, thanks to Kyogre and Exp. Share. He still can't beat Aaron's Vespiquen with one Drill Peck =,[

The GSC Elite Four is pretty pathetic. I beat it once with a team of four Pokemon around level 30-35. D:

The lowest I've beaten the E4 at on any game is high 40's. Yeah, I don't like being underleveled much.

I have yet to beat D/P's Elite Four. Cynthia always destroys me... x_x Plus the fact that my previous team was terribly crappy and had a low variety of types.

Actually, I always seem to train my entire team to a certain level before going against the Elite Four. Usually level 50. So, level 50 all :P

Well, it could've been something else in Gold, but I can't remember at all... :<

Thanks to Glitches...

It's not the elite four, but I beat Koga in Red with a team of four or five level 32's.

I only beat the Elite Four thanks to 'M and Glitchcate, a lv. 100 Raticate I got from the Missingno. Glitch. I think her moves were Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Quick Attack and Focus Energy or something. Too bad my file was deleted; my internal battery ran out of juice.

I only remember D/P. My team was all level 50 when I first went in. My Infernape came out at level 54, as my strongest Pokémon.

Back
Top Bottom