• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Houndoom's Graphic Shop

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
207q7mp.png

Hello, I am opening up a graphics shop here. Yay! I am not the best artist, but luckily my school has a logo making software that I shall be using. I can make simple sigs and avvies, but shall try my best with more complicated ones. So, for those that wish to request a image, just use this form:

Type:
Custiom Size (optional)
Image:
Background:
Text:
Other Details:

Since this program is only availible at my school, I may not be able to do much on weekends.

These are the types of things I can do:

14ay1s4.png

Siggys:

33jh5hw.png

and much more...

Type: Dem siggys man. Dem siggys.
Custom Size: Make it a wee bit smaller than usual
Image: Lots of Squirtles. LOTS. Like ten completely covering the background.
Background: ^See above.
Text: So, I herd u liek Squirtles? I lurve them!!!

squirtles PARA LA VICTORIA!!!

Type: SIGGYYY
Custiom Size: Same as ILS's.
Image: A few images of Luxray and Lucario.
Background: Background of the avatar.
Text: I am Luxcario, LIKE A BAWSS
Other Details:

Alright, on it shortly. Unfortunately, its near the end of school, so it might have to be done tomorrow.

Type: Siggy, please.
Custiom Size; A little bigger than your example bannner.
Text: 'Just me and my friends' At the bottom
Image: Headshots of Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!, a female version of Marik Ishtar, also from YGO, and Future Trunks from DBZ together.
Background: the nightime sky.

That too hard?

Rarity: Here is your siggy!!!

df8rif.png

Now, I shall now work on yours, Richie!!!

Hey, Finished this quickly:

Richie, here be yours:

nck31x.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Kind of a spur of the moment idea, dearest.

Type: Siggie
Custom Size: Um, you see the Ulqi-chan banner in my siggie? About that size should do.
Image: Kind of pictured a female Marik Ishtar on the right, and Yami Bakura on the left. Almost back-to-back, you know?
Background: Hmm... There's a Yu-Gi-Oh! card called "Dark Sanctuary." If you could do something like that, that'd rock. Or the image itself, whichever you can fetch from the Internet.
Text: "Will I fall again into dismay" above their heads, and "Will I be ashamed and crying" below them in sorta-kinda sinister letters. No specific color preference, so just whatever looks best against the background.
Other Details: Nothing too terribly important to note, but do try and make the images of my dearest characters from the waist up if possible. If not, either a full body shot or a head shot if all else fails will satisfy me.

Umm, okay. (But now I have to redo it all). :(

I have the images stored on my homeroom computer, so I shall get to it tomorrow. Also, Ulqi, I shall make yours tomorrow as well. (I love my new talent of sig-making)

*Pokes thread with a stick*

Type: Siggy banner
Custiom Size ...Just make it.
Image: Vegeta from DBZ. Use this image, cut to a headshot, please. http://u.jimdo.com/www9/o/s22513eeb77bd193c/img/i6bd6740fef3bc370/1297872367/std/vegeta-normal.jpg
Background: A burned city. If you could find a shot of the destroyed city from Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan, that'd be awesome.
Text: I am the Prince. Please do worship me.
Other Details: Um...Make sure it's longer than the ones you usually make.

Back
Top Bottom