• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ace Attorney Mafia [Defense/Accused/Lovers win]

Ivy Newton

kg*m/s^2
Pronoun
she
Rules as detailed here. Prosecution and defense, remember your special powers. I reserve the right to add more rules as needed.

"Order! Order, I say!"

A gavel slams down hard on the judge's stand. The courtroom stands as a monument to tests of skill and fortitude. When someone turns up dead, it's here that the truth is found.

Two days for night actions.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you have two abstains.

Last edited:
Re: Ace Attorney Mafia [Day 1]

Morning dawns with the town abuzz over two murder cases. The CEO of Bluecorp, Redd White, was found dead in his office, apparently struck with a blunt weapon (a statue of some sort, it seems). And even more shocking is the death of the great prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth, stabbed once.

Wargle (Redd White - Killers) was killed
Mr. Fancy Pants (Miles Edgeworth - Prosecution) was killed

Two-ish days to discuss and lynch.

PS: The cause of death has no meaning as far as this game goes, I'm just attempting to make assorted references to Ace Attorney.

*whistles* Wow. Gonna guess that the accused got Wargle, while the killers got Mr. Fancy Pants, unless there's some other surprise killer roles out there. Which gives the defense and accused an early lead, a maintainable one assuming equal activity levels from all factions. Of course, the name of the game is Turnabout, so it remains to be seen if this will, indeed, be the case.

I'm not being enigmatic just silly and unhelpful

We only have two abstains....this could prove very difficult. I support the idea to abstain though. Not officially abstaining though...

OK, so, looking at the flavor text, we can determine that;

Wargle was hit with a blunt object.

Mr. Fancy Pants was stabbed once.

...That's all I've got...:\ There's just about nothing that we can do at day one...

Come on people, we need a decision! If nothing happens in another day or so, you'll automatically use an abstain.

I'm guessing that all factions are even. If so, then each has:

Prosecution: 2
Killers: 2
Defence: 3
Accused: 3

DarkAura;

PS: The cause of death has no meaning as far as this game goes, I'm just attempting to make assorted references to Ace Attorney.

So do you guys want to go for someone who hasn't posted or just abstain?

The traditional first-day silence and awkwardness. It never gets old, does it. With it confirmed that the flavor text doesn't help us at all, I think it's safe to just abstain for today.

Windyragon; I see. I must have overlooked that.

Abstain

Re: Ace Attorney Mafia [Night 1]

Mmkay half the remaining people have voted so I'm gonna call it a majority.

After a long day in the courtroom, there was still no guilty sentence. Despite one suggestion, there was no decisive evidence and so the court called it a day.

No one died.
You have used one abstain. You have one abstain left.

Two days for night actions

Re: Ace Attorney Mafia [Day 2]

Apparently there's never a dull moment when you're an attorney, because the day has dawned with not one, not two, but three deaths. The death of Yanni Yogi, apparently a crazy old man few knew, did not surprise anyone at first. When he was found dead in his shack by the lake, most assumed he had simply died of old age. But when an autopsy was performed (as a matter of course), traces of poison were found. Next came the shocking death of the turnabout defense attorney, Phoenix Wright. He was found in his office, stabbed with a broken knife. Finally came the equally shocking death of the police chief, Damon Gant, found in the police department's evidence room, shot once.

Flora (Yanni Yogi - Killers) was killed
ole_schooler (Phoenix Wright - Defense) was killed
LS99 (Damon Gant - Killers) was killed

Two days to discuss and lynch.

That's a lot of death. So, since flavour text counts for nothing...What now?

Well I may have been wrong in saying flavor text counts for nothing, I just don't go to great lengths to make it count. If it happens to work out that I can slip something in, there might be things you could puzzle out of it on occasion.

Have fun with that! :D

Back
Top Bottom