• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsidian Island

savol456

"Woot Woot Raise the taxes." -cheif of partying
Pronoun
he
Hello, I am here to advertise my friend's adoptable site, Obsidian Island. It runs on the myadopts server so it experiences frequent down times.
If it isn't up at the moment feel free to stop by the forums.
About the site: Obsidian Island is a wondrous place with tons of new pokemon (fusion-created). There are 117 different adopts and 508+ members. The adopts NEVER die. They evolve or hatch with a certain number of clicks. If you get lucky, you may get a shiny! The sprites are more detailed than normal fusion sprites. Those that aren't are in the proccess of being revamped. It is very popular in the myadopts world. A gender system is also in progress.
Many other things exist too: Exploring for adoptables, fishing, and bird watching.

How you can help
Sadly, with all the great stuff, the site has lost activity due to the absence of Dusk. Now she's back and ready to shoot back up to the top.
We have a Battling Forum that's still in the beta stage. Help with that would be greatly appreciated.
Since ASB battling is popular here, I though some of you might be good at helping us. Dusk is also looking for ideas to keep the site from going inactive again.
Simply joining and putting an adoptable or two in your signature will help. There are also other benefits too, if you refer someone to the site, you could get special prizes. So tell your friends, family, and neighborhood hobos with internet to join!
I know this probably wasn't a good advertisement but I've never done this before.
I'd also love to show art examples, but I'd need Dusk's permission first.
Thank you for your time,
-Savol456, Obsidian Role-play Mod.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom