• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
Trolling a Pokémon forum is not cool however cool you think it may be.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yes, I was. Always consider your audience when writing ;3

The fact that nobody had any idea what was actually going on kinda killed the whole thing. Not to mention that it was particularly retarded in the fact that it was internal >:|

Yes, I know I was part of this argument, in fact I guess I started it in fact, but I do feel sorry for HitlerFrog, for I seem that I might have gotten him banned.

Glacedon, how was it your fault? If it was anyone's fault it was mine for doing the Welcoming Song.

Lawl. Trolls come and spam everything to the high heavens. We prefer a select area and cause temporary chaos, so we aren't trolls - more of an annoyance.

Indeed you did and I agreed, but it's my way of welcoming people and if you honestly have a serious problem with it I'll just stop welcoming people altogether -_-

MD said:
What? You agreed that it was annoying?

MD, look, if you don't like it then don't read it. Honestly. It's not like he's going around being vulgar or anything of the like. I don't particularly like it either, but it's not worth arguing over.

Anyway, I'm glad HitlerFrog is gone. Fair enough he doesn't like the song, but it wasn't fair that everyone started flaming ZC. Besides, I hate people who decide that Hitler is cool just because he was an infamous political leader.
Kids these days...

Yes, MD, I did. I can;t remember the exact quote, but I said something along the lines of 'I fully accept and understand that the song may be annoying.'

MD, look, if you don't like it then don't read it. Honestly. It's not like he's going around being vulgar or anything of the like. I don't particularly like it either, but it's not worth arguing over.

Anyway, I'm glad HitlerFrog is gone. Fair enough he doesn't like the song, but it wasn't fair that everyone started flaming ZC. Besides, I hate people who decide that Hitler is cool just because he was an infamous political leader.
Kids these days...
Hey, I don't read it. And I'm not the one borderline-flaming him either. I just wanted to have one of those I-don't-want-to-say-"I-told-you-so"-but-secretly-I-do moments.

In other news, that topic was honestly not too amusing. I mean... Surely we've all had more fun than THAT, right?

EDIT: In response to Castform: Oh right. I see what you mean. I thought you meant that you yourself found the song annoying, which wouldn't really have made any sense, now would it?

I'm glad you are one of those who didn't find the thread funny, MD.

Hey, I don't read it. And I'm not the one borderline-flaming him either. I just wanted to have one of those I-don't-want-to-say-"I-told-you-so"-but-secretly-I-do moments.

Oh, okay. I do that all the time!

Lawl. Trolls come and spam everything to the high heavens. We prefer a select area and cause temporary chaos, so we aren't trolls - more of an annoyance.
True
If they were real trolls they probably would've posted the pain series and goatse everywhere or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom