• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Houndoom's Graphics Shop (revised and remastered)

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Okay, welcome to the new and improved

16a2wqp.jpg

Here you may request signatures and avatars for your profile. I am not the best artist, but I do know how to make good-quality siggies. Just use this form to sign-up:

Type of Graphic:
Custom Size (optional, it will be 175(height) by 400(width) if not specified)
Background Description:
Text:
Other Details:

Rules:
1. Be patient
2. Give credit where credit is do
3. Keep Nickpicking at the minimum. While I do value opinions, please don't insult my work.

Here are examples of what I can do.

Signatures:
nbx94w.jpg

2j0ysky.png

and User Bars
se3h1u.png

I don't do animated things, so please no animation requests. I can do recoloring of Pokemon, but no fusions or original drawings.

You now, I had a request at your old shop that I really needed, but I don't think you ever saw.

Umm, Raichie. That request, if I recall correctly, I finished, but you never picked it up. (I think it was that cat one).

I had put my settings so that they won't show threads over 2 weeks old to prevent any more bumping, so thats probably why, if you did have another one, I never saw it.

Last edited:
Type of Graphic: Avatar
Custom Size: Standard Avatar size (I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. Bleh.)
Background Description: Blue fading into twilight grey (a medium-light grey)
Text: Above Sprite: Arilan
Below Sprite: the Shiny Umbreon
Other Details: If you could draw on a couple scars on the sprite, one over the visible eye, a couple on the side/flank, that would make it perfect.

Type of Graphic: Signature
Custom Size (optional, it will be 175(height) by 400(width) if not specified)
Background Description: This image sized so that the stage is on the bottom and spans the graphic.
Images: This sprite positioned at one end, this one in front of the first, and this one on the other side facing the first two.
Text: A test of strength... (at the top)
Other Details: You may need to re-size a lot of things but I think you can handle it. The first sprite is a recolor of the Pokémon White boy character sprite from the front with different hair, which is a sprite of my OC until I can learn how to sprite. The second is Emboar. The third is a Lucario sprite. The words are a reference that it's supposed to be a friendly battle to test skill (both Pokémon belong to my OC). And yeah, I know, another one, but this is the last one. Also seeing as no one else has asked for one yet.

This is a bit difficult....but I shall try for you.

EDIT: Sorry, I couldn't do it no matter how I tried.

Last edited:
You seem like the only banner/sig shop availible right now, so I wish to request a signature, please.

Type of Graphic: Siggy!!!
Custom Size: Standard
Background Description: black and fading into blue
Text: BlasTech in one spot, and From the Future in another.
Other Details: Please do this. PLEASE!!!

Pretty cool! Not here for requests, but just tips.
Iaza.com/editor is a great free no download Photoshop/Paint program. If you want to get rid of fuzzy white lines around an image, you can use the blur tool (it looks like a teardrop)

This was the request I had at your other shop..
Type: Sigy banner
Image: this, but with This cut to a headshot in the corner.
Background: See image.
Text: "Qaz.." At the top right corner, "It is everything and nothing..." at the the bottom.
Other Details:
.. ....
.. ....

May I request one as well?

Type of Graphic: Siggy
Custom Size: N/A
Background Description: Destroyed Planet
Text: Jace at top and the last Ultra-Saiyan King at bottom
Other Details: any ss4 person would do.

:) i need a new icon... fix one up fo me, `kay yo?

type: avatar!
size: avatar size!
backround: Green circle fading to the outside
image: mow rotom coming a little out the top of the circle
text: "Mowtom" written in gold, coming a little out the sides of the circle.
other details: with a dash of awesomeness.

Wow. This looks cool. I'd like to request something. =D
Type of Graphic: Siggy!
Size: 175(height) by 400(width)
Background Description: A stormy sea, similar to the one in my avatar
Text: (Big, somewhere near the top) LuckyLapras (Slightly smaller, underneath) Pwner of all on the bridge of doom
Other Details: Text font to be the same as my avatar. Basically a lot of stuff from my avatar recycled into a sig. =D
And may I just ask NOOB QUESTION ALERT! what is a User Bar?

Back
Top Bottom