• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Final Requests!

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Okay. I've tried this before, and maybe it hasn't worked out that well, but I'm one to persevere! See, I'm this close (638/646) to completing the pokedex on Black. There are only a handful of things I still need for the game, which I'm hoping to get out of people here nice enough to give them to me...

I only need two actual pokemon:
>Froslass (or a Dawn Stone)
>Glameow

As for legendaries, which I intend to do trade-tradebacks for:
>Latios
>Deoxys
>Palkia
>Darkrai
>Shaymin

So yes, that's all. If anyone is willing to give me these, I will pay handsomely -- anything you want that's not one of those, you can have. I will do competitive training including natures, EVs, one perfect IV and training to level 100.

...and that's all

UoU I can get you both a Glameow and a Froslass if you want! I just need to transfer then up from Pearl (easy enough, as I can make Sunflower help!) I also have access to all of those legendaries via G4 to G5 transfer, but I can probably only get one or two right now.

In exchange... do you have any DW ability'd mons, and/or possibly a Frillish? (either gender, Cursed Body. If its not too much of a hassle, a nice Defence IV would be good on that!)

(What better way to get back into GTS trading than giving people things?)

I have like 8000 dream points, so I can get pretty much anything from it that's not >10000pts required. So pretty much anything from the DW, and I'd be glad to give you a Frillish! What nature?

Bold nature please! And a DW Spinda or Absol would be super awesome :3 Any particular natures or egg moves you want on the Glameow/Froslass, btw? I can do almost anything available in G4.

My FC! 2494-4629-8144/Emi

None in particular, just want 'em for 'dex purposes. I can breed if necessary, on my own time.

I'll get back to you when I have those things.

I can trade/tradeback all of those Pokemon on the tradeback list, and there's not really much I'd need in return since I own all of the legendaries lol :P But I may ask for some Pokemon that I'm missing (which are all breedable, but I can't think of the list off of the top of my head)

Hey I remember you from several years ago.

Well NOW all I need are Shaymin and Deoxys. But I'd be glad to give you literally anything.

Lol, I remember you too, that's why I offered XD I haven't been on here in forever...

Anyways, I still need to check my Dex, but I'll get ack to you on it~

Back
Top Bottom