• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Quotes

glitchedgamer

GET EQUIPPED WITH
Best In-Game Quotes

There is a lot of text in the Pokemon games, but some lines just really stand out. Here are a few of the more well known ones:

"Oops, dropped my balls!" - Who could forget this famous quote from a Juggler upon defeat?

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"- 'Nuff said.

Here's one for all the PBR players out there:

*Giratina uses Shadow Force on a Pokemon who resists Ghost moves*
Announcer: COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE!!!!!!!!!...but this was not a favorable matchup."- You really need to hear this one yourself to experience the glory. XD

So, what are your favorite quotes from any Pokemon game?

Re: Best In-Game Quotes

Pretty much anything from the Emerald Battle Frontier.

"EVERY BATTLE HAS A SMELL"
"POUND THE THICK FAT ON MY BELLY DRUM"

After you beat two grunts in Floaroma Meadow: This brat's tough. Tougher than I can put into words, and I know a lot of words.

lol, I had a bootleg copy of Pokemon Emerald. And when Team Magma takes over the space shuttle, one of the old guys goes "Team Magma! fuck!"

but the best one is the galactic grunts, who catches you, but, doesn't battle you saying "I'm a member of Team Galactic! But I have no Pokemon! I'm the gruntiest of the grunts!"

How about canalave gym Platnium
"IM AN ACE, AND AN ACE DOSEN'T LOSE TO A NOOB LIKE YOU"
or theese two
"YOU HAVE N0 BADGES! YOU DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A NOOB"
"TEAM GALATIC SLEEPING QUARTERS: ENSURE THE BED IS EMPTY BFORE GETTING INTO IT" XDD

Everything that comes out of the mouth of that one TR grunt from GSC in Cerulean, the one who stole the Machine Part.

"I so sorry. You not hurt, okay?" "Bye-bye a go-go!" Just cracks me up always. XD

I can't remember what he says but a Roughneck I encountered in the Battle Tower said something about wanting his mom

ugh anything from pokemon stadium is amazing. i loved the announcer so much on that game... my whole family would always quote it at random times and my dad still to this day says "WHAT'S THE MATTER, TRAINER?" all the time.

lol, I had a bootleg copy of Pokemon Emerald. And when Team Magma takes over the space shuttle, one of the old guys goes "Team Magma! fuck!"

hahahahaha. that is amazing. team magma! fuck!

Pretty much anything from the Emerald Battle Frontier.

"EVERY BATTLE HAS A SMELL"
"POUND THE THICK FAT ON MY BELLY DRUM"
QFT.

The one that most makes me laugh is that one guy who says he's going to be a father and the baby is going to be totally awesome.

"Hello there traveling trainer! Is your bag full of items? Or is it full of dreams?"

Well yeah, it's actually a pretty cool line, even by non-Pokémon standards.

Juggler Irwin on Route 31, Johto: "Behold my graceful BALL dexterity!"

This one made me lol XD. Those crazy Jugglers always have something funny to say. I hope he says it again in HG/SS.

A guy in Cerulean City's Pokemon Center, Fr/Lg:

"That BILL!
I heard that he'll do whatever it takes to get rare Pokemon.
He's not above doing all sorts of things, I've heard."

I'm sure Bill's done some interesting favors in his lifetime.

How about the "I like mini-skirts!" girl. Or the one from Emerald Frontier, "I EAT SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM!"

In DPPt there's an old guy in the Pokemon Center. He says,

"The Day-Care Man was saying Pokemon grow at different rates."

Even people who know him only refer to him as "the Day-Care Man", poor guy. X3

The line I used to find funny back in the day when I played R/B/Y was "Eek! Did you touch me?" Didn't know what she was insinuating there...

pokemonblue1rj.png

Back
Top Bottom