• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Blissey Glitch

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Before I start on this, let me say one thing; Full credit goes to Eon713 from PB for discovering this glitch.

There's a glitch in DPPt that, through the use of Softboiled, allows your Pokemon to have more than full health.

First, have a Pokemon with not so full health, and a Pokemon with full health below it. Also have a Blissey/Chansey that knows Softboiled.

Use Softboiled on the Pokemon with not so full health. However, Quicly press Down + A.

If done correctly, the Pokemon with full health will gain more HP than it should get.

You can use this in battle, but just remember that the HP will revert to normal HP when it takes a hit. Sometimes, the Glitch will have an infinite loop when subtracting the HP from Chansey/Blissey's HP, forcing you to restart. Saving beforehand is advised. And don't, I cannot stress this enough, don't use an item on the Pokemon affected by the glitch.

Not that I know of. Like I said, this glitch was just discovered by Eon713 of Pokeboard. And I mean just discovered like a few days ago.

....wow o.o'

This makes me like the Chansey Line even more now XD Epic!!! its awesome enouth that Happiny is probably one of my favorite babies due to name alone ^_^ and now its evolutions are almost like hp missingno.s ^-^ OMG. Best. Thing. EVER!!!!!! *cheer's* Fweee~x3;

Back
Top Bottom