• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Time is it? Mafia Time!

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
In the land of Ooo, there are a number of strange and interesting citizens...but not all of them are quite wholesome. Over the last week or so, prominent people (and non-people) from all over Ooo have been vanishing... And when these people vanished, they appeared again in a different place, deep in the bowels of a twisting castle of dark stone. They tried to find a way out, first individually and then together from desperation, but an exit was nowhere to be found.

And finally, seemingly when the entity who lived here had finished their collecting, a soft voice spoke to all, filling the castle and its walls no matter where or how seemingly quiet the speaker was.

"Welcome to my castle, champions of Ooo. I have chosen you for this game of mine, I hope you will play it well...! A few in your number seek to kill the rest of you. You are all armed with a single weapon, and must ferret out the traitors..."

An uneasy silence spread. Was that true...? Weeks of being trapped seemed to have done something to the mental state of the trapped ones. Perhaps they should try for a way to play this so called game.

Finn the Human:
The brave and noble human hero of Ooo, Finn is deceptively small for his great strength. He fights for justice and saves those in need, and is a gentleman to ladies, especially princesses. But, he also has a stubborn streak and is rash at times, sometimes letting his heart determine his actions. Finn is armed with his Demon-Blood Sword.

Jake the Dog:
Finn's best friend and brother, Jake is a magical dog with strechy powers that let his take almost any shape. He is a bit on the lazy side, but he's also just as noble as Finn, and seems to be more smart than him most of the time. He is always there for his friends, however, with a bit of advice or a song. Jake is armed with his Stretchy Powers.

Princess Bubblegum:
The benevolent ruler of the Candy Kingdom, Princess Bubblegum is a very intelligent young woman, creating all sorts of interesting formulas and equations. She also has a bit of a crazy streak to her, though, prone to mad science and other such odd things. But at the end of the day, she means well. Princess Bubblegum is armed with SCIENCE.

Marceline The Vampire Queen:
A trickster and musician, Marceline is a very playful girl, despite being a thousand years old. She is a daredevil and a lover of new experiences and pranks. She can survive on draining the colour red from things instead of blood if she needs to, and is capable of flight, being a vampire. Marceline is armed with her Axe Bass.

Ice King:
Disagreeable, short-tempered and annoying, the Ice King is usually found kidnapping princesses and being fought by Finn and Jake. But he also seems to want to be friends with them as well, and doesn't seem to fully realize how his actions are wrong. Ice King is armed with his Ice Powers.

Lady Rainicorn:
Laid-back and cheerful, Lady Rainicorn is the companion of Princess Bubblegum and girlfriend of Jake. She is friendly, though only being able to speak Korean makes it hard to talk to people who don't. Lady Rainicorn is armed with her horn.

BMO:
A living video game system, BMO lives with Finn and Jake in their treehouse. It plays with them often, and is a good friend and housemate. BMO is naive and playful, and tries its best to help. BMO is unarmed.

Flame Princess:
The Flame Princess is a hot-headed and wild girl, unused to life outside her Fire Kingdom and not being sealed inside a lamp. She is naive and passionate, but quick to anger. She is very strong, but putting out any of her flames will hurt her. Flame Princess is armed with potent fire magic.

Lumpy Space Princess:
A temperamental, bratty teen, LSP is a bit unpredictable and selfish, but she means well (usually). She loves to gossip, though is rather prone to misunderstanding things and getting jealous. As a Lumpy Space Person, she can float at will. Lumpy Space princess is unarmed.

Tree Trunks:
A small, older elephant lady, Tree Trunks is a skilled baker of apple pies and grower of apples. She's very polite and kind, and has strong morals. Tree Trunks is unarmed.

Susan Strong:
Susan is a very large woman, and despite that, she's pretty shy. She's also very strong, as her name implies. It is unknown is she's really human or hyooman - only Finn knows. Susan Strong is armed only with her own body.

Me-Mow:
A tiny cat assassin, Me-Mow doesn't look very scary, but she is skilled, despite only being a Second Class. She's clever and calculating, carrying all kinds of tiny murder implements. She wants to become a full-fledged assassin. Me-Mow is armed with her dagger and a poison vial.

How it works:
When you join, you will select one of the characters above. Their description, as well as other flavour, may hint at roles, but I won't make it easy. When all characters are taken, roles will be sent out. First Night is 36 Hours, and every day and night after is 24. You have two abstains.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about trying to be a better Mafia player (You know, the kind that actually sends in Night Actions) so this is my chance!!
Imma go with Marceline.

yay! Here's who we have so far (halfway there!):

Finn the Human: Sunflower
Jake the Dog: Blastoise Fortooate
Princess Bubblegum: LS99
Marceline The Vampire Queen: Raichie Belle
Ice King: Chief Zackrai
Lady Rainicorn: Control of Dialga
BMO: J. Squirtles Addams
Flame Princess: Squirrel
Lumpy Space Princess: HighMoon
Tree Trunks: Flora
Susan Strong: Coroxn
Me-Mow: K'yoril

(Raichie you didn't click the join button yet btw)

Last edited:
I'll take LSP I guess. Whatever and junk. I got like...things to do and people to talk to, and like brad and my best friend to deal with.

And my lump'in parents, gawd.

Back
Top Bottom