• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Mafia Win]

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
In the land of Ooo, there are a number of strange and interesting citizens...but not all of them are quite wholesome. Over the last week or so, prominent people (and non-people) from all over Ooo have been vanishing... And when these people vanished, they appeared again in a different place, deep in the bowels of a twisting castle of dark stone. They tried to find a way out, first individually and then together from desperation, but an exit was nowhere to be found.

And finally, seemingly when the entity who lived here had finished their collecting, a soft voice spoke to all, filling the castle and its walls no matter where or how seemingly quiet the speaker was.

"Welcome to my castle, champions of Ooo. I have chosen you for this game of mine, I hope you will play it well...! A few in your number seek to kill the rest of you. You are all armed with a single weapon, and must ferret out the traitors..."

An uneasy silence spread. Was that true...? Weeks of being trapped seemed to have done something to the mental state of the trapped ones. Perhaps they should try for a way to play this so called game.

---

Roles are out, 36 hours. To Recap - First Night is 36 Hours, and every day and night after is 24. You have two abstains. Also you can post in-character if you like.

Last edited:
Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Night 0]

Dawn rises over the castle, and the inhabitants pour from their rooms, curious and wary. It is then they know that one of their number is missing. A quick search reveals the body.

Ice King is sprawled in the hallway on his back, motionless, in a pool of water. The cause of death is very obvious - there is a hole clean through his chest. The hallway is covered in pools of water, and still-melting chunks of ice, showing the wizard put up an impressive fight.

Ice King (Chief Zackrai) is dead. He is Chaotic (mafia) Aligned.

You have 24 Hours.

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 1]

Haha! Well, that was fast. One step closer to finding the killers! Not surprising... he was always kind of a creeper.

But man, still that's a really gnarly way to go :C

Well that was lump'in fast. *quickly dials phone* OMG, you'll never geuss what just happened....no no not that....oh really? Brad did that?....omg omg omg no WAAAY!

...oh right, what I was calling about. I'm like...trapped in a place with a bunch of smooth people, but that like alright and junk because we'll be out soon. But guess what! Ice King is like dead and junk. Can you lump'in believe it?

...oh sorry gotta go now. People are starting to stare at me and junk....like more than usual, not that I'm not used to people looking at me because I'm so lump'in hot. Gotta go bye. *closes phone*

So what now?

Oh, wow... That is a weird way to. Poor Ice King...

Finn the Human: Sunflower
Jake the Dog: Blastoise Fortooate
Princess Bubblegum: LS99
Marceline The Vampire Queen: Raichie Belle
Ice King: Chief Zackrai
Lady Rainicorn: Control of Dialga
BMO: J. Squirtles Addams
Flame Princess: Squirrel
Lumpy Space Princess: HighMoon
Tree Trunks: Flora
Susan Strong: Coroxn
Me-Mow: K'yoril

*Had been sitting in the corner, tuning Axe-bass*
*Slowly looks over at JSA*
The tiny elephant? What makes you think it was her, exactly?

*Looks at Vampire Queen, then to BMO*

I was wondering the same thing...

I haven't seen an episode with Tree Trunks, but I heard she was an elephant, so yeah. I screwed up real bad. Sorry Flora. :P

But I have suspicions about Flame Princess, because the Almighty Flavor says there were pools of water and melting ice. *scoots along*

Yeah, but man, how could Flame Princess blow a nasty hole in somebody? If it was her there'd at least be burn marks on the body and stuff. Or on something. And Tree Trunks is an elephant, yeah, but she's really tiny, and also old. I doubt she'd be able to do that.

My only guess for anyone able to make a nice, neat hole in a person like that would be Lady Rainicorn with her horn (unless Susan somehow managed to punch a literal hole through him). But if he came up mafia, then that means obviously this wasn't a mafia kill.

I'm with the people that says that someone's trying to root out the bad guys, and got a lucky hit in getting one. But this still doesn't give us any clues on who the rest of the bad guys are...

Ice totally melts all the time, dude. Not a big deal. I dunno who else could've done it though!

Sucks that he's dead, though. He was... kinda cool in a dumb way.

I wish I could say that my lady couldn't do nothing like that but you know. She is pretty pointy. And also pretty pretty. ;D

Maybe its Me-Mow, because...well...isn't she like a Assassin-in-training and junk? Doesn't mean she's evil, doesn't make her good either though but whatever. Maybe the cat is the vig or whatever.

*playing with phone* Not that is lump'in matter now. We should be trying to figure out who the bad guys are and get rid of them before more people die and junk. Not much to go on since this doesn't look like a bad guy type of kill and junk. But we could think of who would be working with him...if anyone could ever stand to work with that lump'in Princess Snatcher.

I don't have any idea on who did it. What should we do?

Awarding an extension due to the forum erroring and my being busy - you have until 9PM GMT -7, or approximately 10 more hours.

(I have no idea how to portray a character who's been around for all of fourteen minutes...)

An ice elemental mafia member dying works for me. And a hole in the chest seems more Rainicorn-like than Me-mow; she's more of a poisoning type, isn't she?

I have no stabbing capabilities what-so-ever. I can only do poisony stuff.

Well, seeing as we got no real leads and two abstains, as well as haven't really lost any innocent people yet, we might as well...

Abstain.

*folds arms* Fine. But we better get better lump'in clues and junk later.

Abstaining or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom