• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When Ahouji Feels Creative...

Ahouji

Back from the bloody dead
So. Um. Yes.
I don't really draw a lot of pokemon stuff... this is something I need to remedy, considering how I have more than enough characters and fake pokemon that need drawing. And most of my stuff is just pretty quick.
BUT ENJOY IT ANYWAY. D<
Because I draw a lot of obscenely cute crap.

First up, let's just dump as much as we can into one post:
An obscene amount of anthro chibis.
They're actually all supposed to be in one picture, but it's so massive I had to cut it down to two per file for the sake of decency. Both are listed in the order they are, from left to right, in the actual picture.
-Elipso and Pyro
-Imp and Lucifer (These two and the last two are all related. Long story.)
-Frey Eir and Lauri 'Omi' Gunnar
-Ayumu Drom and Asher Lazarus Jadon (Ayu exists to be cute. Asher exists to be angry. Which is why I paired them together.)
-Gabriel and Vincent Taylor
And of course, my author-surrogate (Who actually exists for no reason other than to give me an online avatar-- he's not a character, really...),
-Aidan E.

And now, a fake pokemon of mine...
-Dorashi
A legendary pokemon, dragon/ice, part of a trio, major character in a very long (70k+ words at the moment and not half done) fic a friend and I are doing that I'll never be posting on this forum. >>

... on a quick run, I can't find any of my other art that I want to post right now.
I'll get to it eventually. >:
For now, enjoy what's here.
And I'll post more later.
Yes.
INDEED.
-marches off-
-To draw pokemon stuff-
-For great justice-

I quite like your art. Some of the coloring seem a bit scrappy, so take just that extra bit of time in your work. It takes me a decent half hour just to finish mine usually.

I can't wait to see your pokemon drawings.

I quite like your art. Some of the coloring seem a bit scrappy, so take just that extra bit of time in your work. It takes me a decent half hour just to finish mine usually.

And THERE'S what I was going to mention. >> I can colour better if I want. D: The only problem is just that I was overwhelmed at the time of the chibis... and the colour on my fake pokemon was just for demonstration to my co-author.
Or in other words, I'm a really, really lazy person so I should stop making excuses. .3.

-dramatic pose-
The next thing I post, I'll try to make it pokemon and... not... crappy-coloured. >>

Back
Top Bottom