• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Fortress 2 Mafia (Sign-ups Closed)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
“Dustbowl has been rather quiet these past few days. One could even say too quiet... The BLU team, who had been defeated rather humiliatingly about a week ago, are now nowhere to be seen. In the RED base, all the players waited patiently by the loudspeaker for the Announcer to give new instructions, but those instructions never came. Now, the REDs sit in total boredom with nothing to do. The Heavy spends most of his time cleaning his gun, while the Engineer plays tunes on his guitar. The Sniper and the Pyro are often busy playing poker or taking shots at empty cans of Bonk! Atomic Punch. The Scout writes letters to his mother. The Medic and the Soldier got into a heated debate once over World War II, which ended in a fist fight when the Medic stole the Soldier’s helmet to give to the Demoman as a vomit receptacle. The Demoman, not to the surprise of anyone, had spent his time drinking Scrumpy and babbling incoherently about how he fought the Loch Ness Monster with only a leg of ham and a nine iron. While this peace is usually what all true warriors strive for, it’s also given the fighters a false sense of security. Amidst those REDs having a good time and playing games, there are also those devising plans and playing a more sinister kind of game…”

There will be two sides, BLU (Mafia) and RED (Innocent).

All roles are based off of the 9 classes in TF2. Expect lots of surprises, and several unique roles.

Rules
-Between 12-16 players is ideal, but I will try to be flexible if more players want to play.
-The first night will last for 48 Hours. Any phases after that will last 24 Hours.
-Try to stay active. I may kill inactive players if I see it to be necessary.
-You may abstain from voting.
-Roles will be revealed upon death.
-Night actions that are not sent in WILL NOT be counted.
-Out-of-thread communication is NOT ALLOWED.

"Sign-up Thread Enabled. Now get going!"

Re: Team Fortress 2 Mafia

Okay, this is good!

Sign-ups are now closed; you all will be receiving role PMs in the next 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom