• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This. Is. Mafia. (Innocents Win)

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Generic Mafia

Rules:

>> Abstains anyday, everyday
>> Forty-eight hours is the standard for days and nights. If a majority has not been reached by the deadline, no lynchings will happen.
> And yes, that means you'll need a majority to lynch someone.
>> Dead people are able to post, however, they cannot lynch anyone.
>> Out of thread communication is allowed.

Please wait for the role PMs. Then the night shall start.

Last edited:
Re: This. Is. Mafia. (Night Zero)

All role PMs sent. 48 hours for night actions.

Re: This. Is. Mafia. (Night Zero)

I may not be on for a while after this, so I'll start day now

The towns people wake up to find Mai dead. Nothing else is known.

Mai's dead. She was innocent

48 hours for night actions, or sometime close to that

Oh, and a rule I forgot to mention in the rules: Modkills will not happen, and any night actions not sent it will not be randomized. They'll just be... not sent in.

Re: This. Is. Mafia. (Day One)

Also, remember, dead people can talk, so Mai's still able to speak in this game.

... Okay! Since no one's going to speak up saying they killed me, I might as well take the lead in discussion. Since all of you know I'm innocent, I'd like you to PM me your roles. We'll see where to go from there.

Otherwise, well, this is a rather plain mafia kill from what I see. Not that surprising.

Soooo, do we have any sort of verdict, or.....?

I mean, are people actually sending this in? Who has/haven't?

So far, only Shizui and Squirrel haven't sent their roles in--and it's nothing personal, but I think you might need to be lynched. I'll explain if/when I get the other two to speak up.

I agree. I think it is safe to say that the two who didn't message Mai, and maybe Zero since she brought him into this, are mafia.

Hrmm... The next time I make a deadpost mafia, I won't say alignments.

Anyway, with eight players, five votes are needed for a majority to be reached.

Squirrel: yiran

Players who have not voted yet: Gym Leader Shizui, Flora, Zero Moment, Phantom, Squirrel, Kinova, yiran, Vehement Mustelid

Since there's only one vote, a majority of one must be reached for Squirrel to be lynched. So, if you guys just want to lynch Squirrel, don't lynch her, because, if yiran keeps his/her vote, she'll be lynched either way.

A reminder that in four hours, the day phase will end.

Wait. I received a PM from Squirrel saying she has a family emergency, so she'll need someone to take her role. So that's the reason she didn't send her role to Mai.

So... Anyone care to take her role?

I have reason to guess Shizui's role, even if he doesn't confirm it--please don't. Squirrel would be fine, though.

So far, only Shizui and Squirrel haven't sent their roles in--and it's nothing personal, but I think you might need to be lynched. I'll explain if/when I get the other two to speak up.

um... yea about that. i haven't been on in awhile, and am just now reading the posts thus far. give me a minute mai, please.

Since there is no majority, the day ends with no lynchings.

[Night 1 start]

Re: This. Is. Mafia. (Night One)

I'm just going to make the nights and days twenty four hours from now on.

Everyone finds the dead body of Phantom.

Phantom is dead. She was a player.

Back
Top Bottom