• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Erasing memories

LitatheLighmosa

Lita stood by the edge of a cliff, looking over into the abyss. Tears continously ran from her eyes. She had nothing anymore. The last of her friends and family were dead, killed by her mortal enemy. Lita sighed, for nothing was left for her. Even new friends would be hard to come across, for the memories of every being in and around the forest had been wiped. She thought, then one goal appeared in her mind.
Escape.
The one thing she could do was run, escape, and try to survive. She was skilled in hiding, but would that be enough? She shed more tears, then spread her wings and flew off, seeking the southern forests.
Yet as she flew...
An arrow appeared and peirced her through the wing unexpectedly; Lita began to plunge into the forests north of her own hiding place. Lita shut her eyes as she blacked out, knowing that death was approaching.

But it was not a foe whose skill at archery had brought her down. It was her sole remaining friend, who Lita had thought dead. A wondrous sound rang throughout the forests, calling any fellow dragon-beasts. And, unknowingly, her foes.

So you are either one of Lita's foes(trying to find and kill her), a forest animal who heard the call, or one of Lita's 'friends'(She has none left, these people are sympathetic to her plight. But that doesn't mean that Lita trusts them). Also, you can either be a forest animal or one of my dragon species.

Lita's list of Dragon species:

Lighmosa: Descended from dragons, Lighmosa have a great deal of power, and have always been able to use magic. Lighmosa came across humans, wanted to be like them, thus evolved to be similar to them. Most Lighmosa wield either a battle-axe or a sword, but a few are good in archery. Lighmosa usually have the ability to fly and are masters of this art, like their monstrous yet still around ancestors, the Dragons. Lighmosa can also swim well, thanks to their powerful tails, as well as being able to take a form very much like a human.

Foxarins: Few of these can use magic, but all are great in archery. their skill in projectiles is such that they have perfect aim without thinking. It takes a good archer to outshoot a foxarin, and outfox one too. Foxarins are naturally clever.

Aquatarians: Like Lighmosa, only adapted to water. these creatures are also descended from dragons, and tend to live in the ocean. Their feet are flat with two claws, and hands are webbed. thier horns are smaller and are bent forward, for swimming. They have fins on the back of the necks and one big one on their backs. Their tails are finned as well. And their wings are flatter, for folding into their back while swimming. Aquatarians are the shyest of all species, and feed off of a combination of small fish and kelp.

Fireseians: Also like Lighmosa, they are descended from dragons. These mini-dragons are like small dinosaurs(specifically the raptor) and have two horns on the back of their heads. Their fingers are shorter, and have claws at thier ends. they have flatter feet for running and smaller wings for intimidating prey, not flying. their tails are tipped off with diamonds(Not the jewels, the shape). These are violent creatures which live entirely off meat. They don't like strangers and are mainly friends with the Dragons.

Dragons: These beasts are highly scarce and dwell mostly in mountains around the forest. Dragons' magic is far stronger than any other race, but no Dragon can use a sword, bow, or any of those. Dragons breath fire, or any element, and can fly, and tend to use their strong tails or teeth. Every part of a Dragon's body can be a weapon.

Daraimians: Very, very much like Lighmosa, but there's a huge difference: Daraimians are being of pure darkness, not pure light. Daraimians have all the skills of a Lighmosa/Aquatarian/Firesian, but are somewhat slower and can use only black magic. A Lighmosa/Aquatarian/Firesian can become a Daraimian by twisting and becoming evil, but there's also a way for a Daraimian to become a Lighmosa/Aquatarian/Firesian, too. By purifying their hearts of evil, as all Daraimians are inherently... evil.

Rules:
1. Do not godmod.
2. No bunnying(controlling other people's characters) except with permission.
3. Stay within your species area of expertise. please.
4. I can make more rules at any time.
5. Please use correct grammar/punctuation.
6. You must be a forest animal or dragon species.
7. Put 'candy' somewhere in the form if you read this.
8. I'm introducing something here: MULTIPLE CHARACTERS. I encourage multiple characters.
9. Have fun.

Form:

Nickname: (no one knows their real names except Lita and her one friend. Everyone goes by nicknames that they picked.)
Appearence: (Image preferably.)
Personality: (PO allowed)
Weapons: (If any)
Other:

Mine:

Name: Lita
Appearence: click
Personality: Very loner-ish, mainly because she no longer believes in friends.
Weapons: Her sword and bow.
Other: The only person who knows her age and real name.

Nickname: Shimmerscale, but Lita calls her Goldara.
Appearence: Click
Personality: PO
Weapons: Bow only.
Other: Lita's friend.

Nickname: "The King of Shadows" or "The King of Light", it depend on whether the person speaking is good or evil. king of shadows if they llke Lita, king of light if they hate her.
Appearence: Click to see
Personality: Evil. That is all that is known.
Weapons: most likely a giant black sword.
Other: Lita's mortal foe.

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS!
So please join, this took forever to make.

Nickname: Kallian
Appearance: I'll put the image up later, but for now I'll describe it.
Kallian wears a red leather shirt and khaki pants (though not jeans). The only part of him that is not fox is his face, which is a human's.
Personality: Kallian is noble and serious but friendly. He is also an expert at archery.
Weapons: A bow and arrow.
Other: One of Lita's "friends."

This sounds fun :D

But I did read the rules!

Wigglytuff said:
...Meanie.

No, not really.

Nickname: Kallian
Appearance: I'll put the image up later, but for now I'll describe it.
Kallian wears a red leather shirt and khaki pants (though not jeans). Other than that, he is completely fox.
Personality: Kallian is noble and serious but friendly. He is also an expert at archery, like all Foxarins. He doesn't like candy.
Weapons: A bow and arrow.
Other: One of Lita's "friends." Also, he is a Foxarin.

I also might put up another character.

Last edited:
You aren't a noob! :D
Nickname: Blizzard
Appearance: Blizzard is very light grey, for camouflage against the snowy ground. She has sharp claws and a long tail that looks like a stingray's and contains a small amount of poison. Her fangs look like a dog's, with large, razor-sharp canines. Blizzard also has deep blue eyes and large, bat-like wings.
Personality: Blizzard's preferred prey is a moose, while she will hunt mostly anything else that's not human or plant. She's territorial, but most others will understand her when they earn her trust. Her memory isn't that great either because of an incident when she was younger; she had fallen off a cliff and accidentally bumped her head on a sharp rock while unfolding her wings and preparing to fly.
Weapons: She breathes icy beams.
Other: She's a dragon. She is not candy.

I'm not very good with my picture. I'll probably do better without it, so I don't want anyone to expect it to be up here anytime soon.

Maybe drawing it on the computer is a better idea....

Hmm. Accepted, Gardevoir.

and we can start the RP when another person joins. I don't expect many people to join, because few people join my RPs.

Ummm....I'll join.

Nickname:Axel
Appearance: I don't have a pic and I probably won't have one ever. Ok, so he is a skinny Feline-like man with a long flowing tail, he wears A long flowing black cloak.
Personality: He is very shy but defiant for his friends. He will stick up for all of them.
Weapon: Can he have magic powers? Like a staff? If not, can he have a quarter staff? If not also, than a Bow and arrow.
Other: He is madly in love with Candy.

Accepted. And yes, he can.

so we'll start.

Lita awoke in a small cave with a hole in proportion in the top, providing scarce light. She could sense another being in the cave... yet it did not seem unfriendly. The little sunlight gleamed off the other Lighmosa's scales as it tended to a fire with a pot above, clearly making food.

"Excuse me, would you mind sharing that? I'm hungry," She said, doubtful that she'd get some. to her surprise, the other Lighmosa gave her a bowl and filled it with soup.

"There isn't much, so I hope this is enough. I found you collapsed in the forest with an arrow through your wing. I think you were flying but someone shot you down." She explained, voice clearly female. "What's your nickname?"

"What do you mean by nickname?"

"No one seems to know their names, so they all go by nicknames."

"I know my name. It's Lita."

"Ahh... So maybe you can figure out why no one knows their names?"

"It's because this evil magician, the King of Shadows, has spread an enchantment throughout the land. It has wiped everyone's memories- Except mine, for some reason."

"Then perhaps there is a way for everyone to remember everything?"

"Yeah, I think. What's your... 'nickname'?

"Shimmerscale."

"You remind me of someone I know... No, you look exactly like her. But I thought she was dead... Goldara?"

"Call me that if you wish. I care not. All I know is that I must survive."

That's what everyone is thinking, Lita thought.

Kallian's eyes blinked open. It took him a minute to focus. "Where am I?" he asked himself. Looking around, he was laying on the forest floor. A bow and arrows were beside him ((is that okay?)). There were trees in every direction, but the Foxarin was in a clearing. He couldn't understand his instincts very well right now, but they told him to pick up the weapon laid beside him. He did so and stood up.
"Now how to get away from here..." he said quietly, turning his head from side to side. He walked forward and through the forested area.

Last edited:
(Actually, they are supposed to be able to stand on either four legs or two legs, whichever they prefer. And everyone ost their memories, so they don't remember anything. I know it was poorly explained, but...

Ugh, I'm too hungry to post...)

((Huh? I don't get it. What happened? Now it's as if I lost my memory... you can explain when you get back from your food.))

Blizzard swished her tail and crouched into a cat-like stance. She blew a bit of cold into the air before gritting her teeth. The light gray dragon surveyed her surroundings until a flash of brown caught her eye.

Blizzard immediately crept closer, until she heard a grunt. She stood perfectly still until she knew the object couldn't see her. There were just a few more steps until victory.

The object took a few more steps towards her; it was unaware that she was there. A large, brown head with huge antlers was revealed through the trees.

Carefully, Blizzard took a quiet pace forward, then suddenly flapped her wings. She took off into the air, but then stopped moving her wings instantly and turned so that her head and claws were down. The dragon dive-bombed the moose and slammed into its side. It was knocked down, and she quickly put her rear claws forward and sunk them into her prey's neck, leaving her other two claws free. With lightning speed, she soared up again, tearing flesh from the moose, and bit it hard in the chest to dispatch it.

Satisfied with her prey, she dragged it a bit further up the slope until she reached a stone cave. Blizzard dropped the moose there and began to feast on her catch.

((Can I ask something? You mean like they lost their memories about their family and name and who they are and other things that are like that? But they still have instincts and all?))

((Okay, let me edit my post so that it will work. Another option is to delete it and post a new one, but that's not as recommended.
Is it okay if I change my form a little?))

Back
Top Bottom