• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When Changelings Attack [Mafia]

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
It's an MLP mafia. The Mafia are changelings and thus blend in with the other ponies.

Le Rules:

• OoT communication Is not allowed
  • No Deadpost
  • The game will start with Day 0 (yes, day) so that everyone has a chance to talk. It'll be 24 hours. After that, all days and nights are 48 hours.
  • Feel free to make up your own pony character and roleplay a bit.
  • The least amount of players needed is 10, while the most is 15

I'll set a deadline for one week if anyone else wants to join. The most I'll accept is twelve, while the least be 10.

Oh, what the hell. I haven't played forum mafia in a while. Joining.

We've got the minimum now, so I'll give this roughly twelve more hours just in case some others would like to join.

Back
Top Bottom