• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your favorite starter (final evolution)?

What is your favorite starter?

• Venusaur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Charizard

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Blastoise

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Meganium

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Swampert

• Torterra

• Infernape

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Empoleon

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
Sceptile. He is my high level False Swiper that I couldn't do without.
Also pretty good in normal fights. However, if he's going competitve, False Swipe needs to go. I'm waiting on finishing the Dex first.

Mrrr... it's a close fight between the Torchic line and the Cyndaquil line, but in the end Typhlosion triumphs because FIERY was the first Pokemon I ever raised, and I have a Typhloion on my in-game Pearl team so I'm rather attached to it. Also, Quilava is the best second-stage starter EVER. No arguments there. I still love the Torchic line though, being that Torchic is about the cutest starter EVER, has been my partner in PMD both times, and that I have two awesome Blazikens, in Emerald and Sapphire: VOLCANIA and Kiaflare. C:

Charizard! Lets see...first pokemon related thing, which was a pokemon card, was Charmander, first game was red version, and my first starter was Charmander. Self explanitory.

Feraligatr, of course.
However if we were talking all of the starters' evolutions and not just the final ones I'd have to say Wartortle for being such a pimp.

Feraligatr for the win! *shot* But yes, I love Torrent. Charizard, Meganium and Swampert are second place. :P

Blaziken
Blaziworst one yet
I see the resemblance there

Actually, even though I think Blaziken is the ugliest of all, I'm using the Torchic line in Ruby and it's really dang strong. So whatever.

My vote is still Feraligatr.

Venusaur, Typhlosion, Swampert and Empoleon

can't pick an absolute favourite out of those 4

Back
Top Bottom