• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokemafia [Innocent win]

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
This is realistic pokemafia All PMs have been sent out, so Night 0 has officially started as of this post. Here are some ground rules for the game:
  • Day phases and night phases will last APPROXIMATELY 48 hours. No garuntees.
  • You have an unlimited number of Abstains.
  • You may not quote anything from your Role PMs in this thread.
  • External communication between players is not allowed unless otherwise detailed in your role PM. On your honor.
  • All night actions not sent in will be randomized. Every player MUST send in a night action every single night, or notify me in advance if you will not be able to. If you do not send in a night action or a notification that you will not be able to do so for two nights (not necessarily consecutive), you will be disqualified and killed for inactivity.
  • You may choose not to post at all during the day if you want.
  • Whichever player has the most votes at the end of any day phase will be lynched. If there are more votes to Abstain than to lynch a player, then no player will be lynched. If there are no votes, no player will be lynched. If two players have the same number of votes, it will be randomized who dies.
  • If you did not recieve a role PM, or if you wish for me to send you another one, PM me.

If I have anything else in particular to add I will add it, and I will make a post about doing so in the thread. For now, however...

Nighttime has begun. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Re: Realistic Pokemafia [Night 0]

All night actions have not been recieved. You have 24 more hours because it is the first night. There will be no reminders or extentions on subsequent nights. Be warned.

Re: Realistic Pokemafia [Day 1]

It is the end of the night. As all the pokemon congregate in the square, no one doesn't show up -- but some look worse than others.

No one died last night. Approximately 48 hours for Daytime discussion

Everyone whose status (HP, stats or the like) changed, or anyone who performed a night action that required me to respond back to them, has been sent an analysis of how their night went. If you did not recieve one and you believe you should have then please ask me privately, although if you did not recieve a PM your status likely did not change.

Lynch Light.

Well, that was some good luck. No one died night one, and we already know one of the mafia.

hm? I presume this indicates you possess some sort of inpection power, but care to explain further?

I have more info. One of my moves is an inspection, Zero Moment is mafia.

Well, yes, I inspected Light, and he showed up as mafia.

If the roles link directly to the Pokemon choice, he (a Spiritomb) is the most likely candidate to be mafia anyhoo...

... two inspector claims d1, that seems off, but I guess with so many powers, okay.

I'm curious, though, how does charizard get inspection? metagross, likewise, but charizard particularly.

also, why I can't necessarily speak for superbird, alignment being related to publicly-available information is town-biased and thus bad design except in the case that the mafia density is hih enough that it isn't balanced by town power roles yet somehow isn't a majority. usually, such a case would be the result of bad design anyway, so. best not to read too much into what amounts to fluff. probably.

The move for Metagross is Miracle Eye. I don't know what Charizard's move is, but Golurk seems like a reasonable mafia candidate. At this rate, yiran might even be mafia, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

I think we should vote Light today. We can save ZM for tomorrow, or maybe a vig can take care of him.

by all means, do inspect under that logic, it oughtn't to matter, since we'll then get a confirmation anyway, since you've already blown your cover.

is vig a thing, does anyone have no offensive moves? based on the theme, I'd expect lots of them.

I think there are some people that have one or two non-offensive moves, but I leave it to Birdy to tell us otherwise.

I think there are some people that have one or two non-offensive moves, but I leave it to Birdy to tell us otherwise.

I doubt that's something Birdy would actually say; if he didn't find it necessary pre-game, then revealing things now wouldn't be the best practice.

In any case... I guess we're gunning for Light? Miracle eye is a plausible move for an inspector, I suppose.

I looked up info on Charizard, didn't see any moves that could inspect.

I'll be voting Light, since I believe we have enough facts.

oh hey I've an idea.

first have everyone claim the moves used last night, targets, and the damage amounts taken, and see if they work out. and only those who have already noticed what I've noticed can make a reasonable lie! :DDD

well, and the people who had non-damage actions to use last night. which would be not a bad thing! and it should even work, with everyone being alive still.

The move for my inspection was actually Fly. Maybe like I spyed on them or something. The rest of my moves are defensive for the most part.

Voting for Light then. If we have a vigilante that would help my case somewhat.

Miracle Eye sounds more Seer-ish imo.

Double post, ftw....

Guys hold up. There wasn't a death last night.

Possibility of alien?

What types or moves could be interpreted as alien?

The move for my inspection was actually Fly. Maybe like I spyed on them or something. The rest of my moves are defensive for the most part.

Voting for Light then. If we have a vigilante that would help my case somewhat.

For the most part??? Charizard... don't really seem to have that many defensive moves, but uh.

I think the point is that we don't have a vigilante--most people probably have an attacking move or two of some sort, we need to join together and organize targets to kill the mafia.

Back
Top Bottom