• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Corrupt Mafia (Extreme Bastardism)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Mafia.exe has encountered an unknown error and needs to close.

Warning: High levels of bastardry. Join at your own risk and my own amusement.

Roles will be… quite unorthodox. But we all you know you love these kinds of games.

Rules:
-There are no set amount of roles, but at least 12 players is desirable.
-The first night will last for 48 Hours. Any phases after that will last 24 Hours.
-Inactive players shall suffer my wrath.
-No abstaining. If no lynch is made, it will be randomized.
-Night actions that are not sent in will be randomized.
-Out-of-thread communication is NOT ALLOWED.
-You may not quote your role PM.

I was gonna do an extreme Bastard role mafia soon, but a lot more bastardy. I'll wait until we finish, because too much bastardism is bad

How many words or more counts as a quote? (from the role PM)

It just can't be word for word. You can try and explain your role, but chances are, you won't have a clue what your own role is anyway.

Wargle said:
I was gonna do an extreme Bastard role mafia soon, but a lot more bastardy. I'll wait until we finish, because too much bastardism is bad

A lot more bastardy? Is that a challenge?

We need... err... about 5 or more people to sign up for this.

Back
Top Bottom