• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [d4]MAFIA WIN

hyphen

no do not find me
Pronoun
they
NO SUCH THING AS NIGHT ZERO.

A gentle breeze sweeps through the almost-deserted Mafiatown.
Many have fled out of the fear of being killed.
However, a few people have stayed to bring justice to these scum.
Lights start turning off in the windows of the remaining occupied homes.

Start sending in your night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Username Mafia [D1]

The sun rises, and the people of Mafiatown stream out of their homes and gather near the fountain in the center of the town.
Some gasps and points to the water.
There is the body of Maimi, sitting upright in the water.
Her ears are stained with blood. There are still a few droplets of it running down her face, collecting at her chin, and splashing into the water.
The people's eyes follow the droplet of blood down...and see her stomach.
It's torn open in a crooked scarlet smile.
A brave fellow looks into the gash, and declares that it is empty.
Her organs are gone.

Maimi is dead.
She was innocent.
Day discussions start NOW

Last edited:
Re: Username Mafia [N1]

ah sorry
lemme edit.

Done.

BY THE WAY FLORA IS INNOCENT. SHE IS AN INNOCENT CHILD YOU HEAR

Last edited:

What was that declaration of Flora's innocence

Is it some power that allows a player to speak through the host

Or did you just get Maimi and Flora mixed up

What was that declaration of Flora's innocence

Is it some power that allows a player to speak through the host

Or did you just get Maimi and Flora mixed up

It's the innocent child role: The player may ask the GM to declare their innocence at the beginning of the day.

well uh I suppose it's good that we now know Flora's innocent? xp

um, well, apparently the bodies are supposed to symbolize something about the killer's identity... and since the theme here is "usernames = roles", I suppose looking at the body would give an indication of the username that killed it...

but what I don't see is how the smile relates to any of the names given :/

Yeah, the only association I can really make is Pinkamena. My only other idea is Zero Moment, because now Maimi has zero organs...But that's probably a bit of a stretch.

... what's the association between "no organs" and Pinkamena? is this an inside joke I'm not aware of or something...?

I still would like to see if an inspector claims. If there is no lead by the end of the day, perhaps we should try lynching Pinkamena, based on the flavor text.

@Poly: In the notoriously gruesome MLP fanfiction "Cupcakes", Pinkamena Diane Pie (aka Pinkie Pie) disembowels Rainbow Dash and bakes her into cupcakes... Perhaps it's better you don't understand the reference.

... what's the association between "no organs" and Pinkamena? is this an inside joke I'm not aware of or something...?

Have you read Cupcakes? In short, it's a story about Pinkie Pie torturing and brutally murdering villagers, then removing their organs and baking them into cupcakes.

And also making dresses out of the skins.

@Poly: In the notoriously gruesome MLP fanfiction "Cupcakes", Pinkamena Diane Pie (aka Pinkie Pie) disembowels Rainbow Dash and bakes her into cupcakes... Perhaps it's better you don't understand the reference.

Have you read Cupcakes? In short, it's a story about Pinkie Pie torturing and brutally murdering villagers, then removing their organs and baking them into cupcakes.

And also making dresses out of the skins.

well damn o.o; yeah I'm not sure I want to read that haha... well at least now I get the reference I suppose ??

Well, it's good that we have flavour text! Rather creepy flavour text, but it does seem to point towards Pinkamena.

Hey I made it through the night.

Ok, who has a username that could rip out organs?

Back
Top Bottom